You Have...

Gajeel visits the graveyard of his family. He built tombstones for all of them but their bodies weren't anywhere to be found. "Hey little Konata...it's Onii-Chan...How are you? Are you being a good girl for Rogue?... Listen to him.. Be a good girl... and i love you very much... *he begins to tear up and the flow as he touches her tombstone. He then moves to Rogue's. "Rogue...How are you? Are you taking care of Konata?...make sure she eats her Vegetables... she is still growing...I love you little bro...", says Gajeel crying and places the flowers on the grave.

*      *      *

Rogue is at the local healer with Sting. "Hmmm", says the healer with pink hair and a scary old look. "You seem to have Amnesia boy...", she says as she explains his condition to him. "The reason you can't remember anything is because of this condition and since you are showing signs of remembering it's only temporary...", says the healer. "Now I am going to give you an herbal tea that is suppose to slowly help you in the process of regaining your memory", she says handing him the medicinal herbs and tea. "When a memory comes don't hold it in let it flow...yes it might hurt but it won't last forever..understood?", asks the healer as Rogue nods and the two boys leave back to Sabertooth.

*      *      *

Kurei is now in her bed in the guild as the healer has arrived checking up on her. "Finally awake I see?", says the healer as Kurei attempts at sitting up but she lays her back down. "Don't move!", she says as Kurei scared and startled stays still as told. "How odd...you are the second patient to have amnesia today...", says the healer. "Here we are some medicinal leaves and tea to help you in the process of remembering everything you need to remember. Make sure to let those memories flow...", says the healer as she packs up her things. "Excuse me..", says Kurei as the healer acknowledges her.

"What is it girl?", she says slightly scaring the young child. "What is your name?", asks Kurei as the healer turns to her. "Its Porlyusica." "Thank you Porlyusica...", says Kurei as she nods. "Nothing to it. Now make sure to follow my directions exactly if you are to get better. Porlyusica leaves as the people I've met so far pile into my room. Everyone talks at once and she attempts at answering every single one but Mokorav then butts in. "The girl has amnesia meaning she lost her memory a while back and it could take her a while to fully regain it..", he says seriously as everyone gasps in shock. "I have amnesia..", says Kurei quietly to herself.