Who are you

The guild members began to fear Gajeel as he was the strongest member in the entire guild. "Gajeel, Gajeel! I've got another job for you", says the master. Guild members and the master often have Gajeel go out and do the much harder jobs for money as long as Gajeel got to beat up someone or something he didn't mind. Gajeel was well known around the guild and Fiore. He was feared by all except for one...

* * *

"Oi Mori!", yells out Sting as they are playing football in the guild hall. A girl with caked on makeup then comes along and pops the boys football. "Hey! Milady!? What are you doing!?", yells out Sting as Mori gets off the table. "Just stop Sting the game is over", says Mori as he sits and reads about Gajeel in Sorcerer Weekly. "Gajeel...", Mori's head begins to hurt as his head feels like its splitting he collapses once again. "Mori!", yells out Sting as everyone surrounds his unconscious body.

* * *

"Welcome to Fairy Tail mah dear", says the guild master Makorav. "Th-Thank you..i guess i'm glad to be here.", says Kurei as Makorav laughs. "Let me guess they assumed you wanted to join and forced you eh?", he asks as Kurei's eyes widen. "How did you know!?", she asks in shock as Makorav tells her everything she needs to know about this guild. "That's amazing the guild is quite rambunctious don't you think?", asks Kurei as Makorav nods. "You are all my children", he says as he pats Kurei's head and her head begins to hurt as if it were splitting. "M-My head..", says Kurei then collapsing as Mirajane calls the local healer.

"Who are we?", they ask...