Magic

Konata runs into the forest with Wendy as they play they notice a cave. "Hey look Konata...", says Wendy as both of the girls turn their attention towards it. "Wanna go inside?", asks Konata as Wendy shakes her head. "Scary...".

"Come on it'll be fun!, says Konata as she grabs Wendy's hand pulling her along. "Come on....", she adds as the girls walk deeper into the cave and Wendy sets off a boobie trap causing Konata to shield them the best she can.

"Careful...if it's boobie trapped...must mean there is something valuable here...", says Konata as she begins walking again with Wendy sticking close to her. "Hey...maybe we should turn back...", says Wendy as Konata shakes her head and the boys are following close behind.

"Where are they going?", asks Rogue as Gajeel shakes his head and keeps up.

*     *     *

The girls arrive at the end of the cave and it's glowing with valuable gems and stones as their eyes sparkle. "Wowwww...", they say in Sync the girls come across a chest and open it. "Wow look Wendy!", says Konata as she runs over and looks.

The girls play with the treasure and then they suddenly fall through a hole and scream. The boys then yell and jump in after them. "EEEEEK!", screams Konata as Wendy cries and they fall. "Hey!", shouts Gajeel as they look up and they are grabbed by them. "Hold on...", murmurs Rogue as they fall.

Well that concludes this story!!!! Read more by me if you liked the story. Byeeeee ^-^