Save Me

Natsu has arrived at a safe place with unconscious Kurei. "Kurei...", murmurs Natsu as she slowly wakes up in excruciating pain. "N-Natsu...", she stutters weakly as Natsu pulls her into a tight hug. "It's okay now...", he replies as she smiles resting her head into his shoulder. "Stay here...I think it's to dangerous for you to fight in this condition.", says Natsu leaving her on the table. "Natsu wait! I can fight!", says Kurei as she tries to run out to him but he closes the door. "Ugh...he locked me in...", she says kicking the door. She falls to her knees and sits thinking for a bit.

*     *     *

The guild members of Fairy Tail are retreating back to the guild. Natsu meets up with them then Erza explains what happened. "SHIT!", roars Natsu as he looks at Mokorav. "Master...", he murmurs. "Natsu promise me you won't go back...we need to think of a plan..", says Erza as Gray butts in. "Like that flame for brains could comprehend", says Gray as Natsu glares at him. "YOU WANNA GO!? ICE DICK!", yells Natsu as they butt heads and Erza knocks them both over. "Stop it!", she says firmly as they sit on the floor with lumps on their heads quietly pouting.

"This isn't the time to be fighting...we lost Lucy and the master is down for the count...", says Erza sadly as Natsu sighs. "What are we going to do? We almost lost Kurei today too...her head was hurting like she was going to remember something...but it was when she looked at Gajeel..", says Natsu curiously. "What the hell could that jackass mean to her?", asks Gray pissed off.

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW!?", yells Natsu as they start butting heads again and this time Erza uses a sword knocking them into a tree. "I said stop you two!", she yells at them as they rub their swollen cheeks. "Let's go back to the guild first and discuss a plan...", says Erza as everyone agrees and heads home.

*     *     *
The guild members arrive back at the guild hall a while later. Natsu finds Kurei sitting down on the ground hugging her knees. "Kurei...", Natsu walks over and touches her shoulder. "What Natsu?", she asks as she is obviously upset. "I'm sorry I locked you in but, I couldn't risk you getting hurt....", he says sadly sitting beside her. "Its fine I guess...", she murmurs scooting over slightly.

"Hey....what is that Gajeel guy to you?", asks Natsu as she murmurs. "Gagajee....". Her head then begins to hurt and she cringes in pain. "A-Ah!", she holds her head as Natsu grabs her hand. "Kurei! Kurei!", he yells as she passes out.

*     *     *

Later on Kurei wakes up in her bed. She sees Natsu at her side asleep with his arms folded. "Natsu...", she smiles softly sitting up. "My head doesn't hurt anymore...", she gets up and looks out her window. "Lucy...", she murmurs. "We need to rescue her...", says Kurei as Natsu who is now awake walks up beside her. "Yeah..we do..", he agrees with her as the two friends look at each other with a smirk.

"Let's go!", they shout together. "Go where?", asks Takeshi Kurei's flying cat. "To save Lucy", says Kurei as he picks her up. "Count me in!", he shouts as Happy comes along as well. The two friends disobey Erza and fly out to the Phantom Lord guild to save Lucy. They knew they were in for hell later on.

*     *     *

Natsu and Kurei arrive at the tower of Phantom Lord's guild. "That's where they are keeping Lucy", whispers Natsu to Kurei as they suddenly see her falling out of the window head first screaming Natsu's name. "A-Ah! What is she thinking!?", yells out Kurei as she already sees Natsu zooming to catch her. He successfully catches Lucy just in time. "Yeah!", shouts Kurei with her arms in the air as Takeshi flies down making her land.

"I knew you'd come", says Lucy softly to Natsu her breasts suffocating his face. "Mmmphgrr", says Natsu making the girls laugh. "Let's untie you Lucy..", says Kurei as she pulls a knife from her belt and cuts the rope. "There", she says cheerfully as she looks up at the tower. "How did you get away?", asks Kurei as Natsu sits rubbing his nose. "Oh a girl has her ways", says Lucy as Natsu butts in. "DANG LUCY YOU'RE HEAVY", he shouts as Kurei's eyes widen to Natsu getting knocked into the tower wall.

"N-Natsu..? Are you okay?", asks Kurei worriedly as Lucy storms off. "How rude! You jerk Natsu!", she screams already on her way back to the guild. Natsu face plastered to the tower wall makes moaning noises as Kurei breaks into a nervous sweat and awkward laugh. "Oh boy...", she says as Happy takes the injured man and the two fly after Lucy taking her home.

*     *     *

The friends arrive back at the guild and walk through the front doors. "We're back!!!", shouts the cheerfully Natsu already recovered from Lucy's attack. Everyone turns their head to the three and Erza comes storming over. "Oh boy...", murmurs Kurei as she goes in and hugs Kurei and Lucy tightly. "You guys are okay!!!", shouts Erza as Kurei sighs in relief then smiles.

"Erza...Of course we are", says Kurei as Lucy winks at the small girl and they hug Erza back. "You on the other hand!", shouts Erza at Natsu as she summons a sword from her collection and chases Natsu around with it. The whole guild listens to his agonizing screams and laugh. "Natsu...", says Kurei smiling. "You're a great friend...".