Fairy Tail Pride

Gajeel comes back to the guild a while later taking off his hooded cape and throwing it aside into another guild member for him to throw it away. "Haha that was great!", says Gajeel as the master comes downstairs to greet him. "What's so great Gajeel?", asks the master as Gajeel explains to the entire guild what happened.

"I went and trashed the Fairy Tail guild let's see if the dim-witted losers can figure out who did it.", says Gajeel as he laughs. "Well done mah boy", says the master giving Gajeel a sack of jewel. "Thanks damn I get paid and get to damage to that weak ass guild this is great!", laughs Gajeel as the entire guild Celebrates.

*     *      *

As the guild begins to heal and thinks of plans to rebuild the guild hall. Levy and her team Shadow Gear head out into town for some things. "See you all later!", says Levy as she waves and Kurei waves back seeing them off. "Travel safely", she yells out to them. Everyone in the guild was working hard to rebuild the guild and heal Until...

*     *     *

Someone from the town busts into the Fairy Tail guild doors. "You guys have to come see this!", the man looked scared and was broken into a nervous sweat. Everyone didn't like the look on his face and knew Levy and her team hadn't come back for a while now. Everyone was silent for a second and turned to Makorav. "Let us go see what the fuss is", says the master as everyone runs out into the field right beside the town where the large tree was.

The guild arrived and saw team Shadow Gear beaten to a pulp and crucified to the tree. "The younger guild members looked away in horror as some of the older members swelled with anger...such as Natsu. Kurei in tears looking at Levy pinned against the tree in blood and dirt fell to her knees.

She wasn't able to keep standing as Makorav furious turns to his children. "Only one person could do such a thing....", he says as everyone looks at him. "This time...he has gone to far...", says Makorav raging he begins on his way to the guild Phantom Lord with everyone following close behind.