Let Us Help

Gajeel is on his way back to the guild waiting at the train station with his bag. He hears gossiping around him. "Isn't that Gajeel?", asks a girl to her friend who nods. "Yeah..he looks super scary and strong..", they murmur and continue to whisper about him. "Tch...girls are so annoying", he said with a scary face as the girls saw him walk by and jump holding onto each other. "So scary!", they shake and he laughs boarding the train. He takes a seat and a small bear, cat like thing sits beside him. The small thing had a scar beside his left eye and carries a sword on his back. He also has a very serious look. 

Gajeel then opens one eye to look at the small cat thing. "What?", asks the cat as Gajeel becomes interested. "Never seen one of you before.. didn't think cats could talk..", says Gajeel mocking him. "I'm not cat..fool", says the cat once more as they butt heads and start to talk crap about one another. "Haha..not bad cat", says Gajeel as the cat laughs along with him. "Same to you..", says the cat as they sit back down. 

"What's your name?", asks Gajeel trying to seem uninterested as the cat answers him. "Pantherlily, You", he says as Gajeel answers his question. "Gajeel. Gajeel Redfox", he says. "Nice..", says Pantherlily. "Where ya headed?", asks Gajeel as Pantherlily answers him. "Oak Town..", says Pantherlily. "Really? Same here", says Gajeel. On their way to Oak Town Pantherlily and Gajeel got to know each other more and more and started to build a relationship of mutual respect.  (Yes i know that didn't happen but go with it)

*     *     *

Sting and Mori were now on their way back to the guild. "Amnesia huh?", asks Sting as Mori nods. "Well we at least know why you don't know anything...", says Sting as he nods. "I don't know why but when i see Gajeel or his name my head hurts so much...", he says as Sting glances at him. "Could he have some connection with your past?", asks Sting. "Doubt it...why would he know someone like me?", says Mori as Sting nods and they continue to walk to the guild but on their way back they hear rustling in the bushes and look around them. Mori's head begins to hurt once again. "A-Ah...", says Mori as Sting looks at him. "Shit Mori come on stay with me!", says Sting as he lets the memory flow. "I-I've had this happen to me before...", says Mori as he looks around him. 

"Did you remember something?", asks Sting. "Yeah....but, only bits and pieces...", says Mori standing up as the rustling continues in the bushes. "What is it?", asks Sting as Mori listens. "I'm not sure...", he says as two small cat like things jump out of the bushes ambushing them with pine cones. "O-Ow!", the boys yell and cover their heads running to get away. "Shit! Shit!", yells Sting as they finally get to a safe spot and Mori is on the ground his head in pain once again. "Hmmmmm! This happened too...", says Mori as Sting glances at him. "You've got another piece of your memory back?", asks Sting helping him up. "Yeah...", he says looking around him. "I think we are safe for now...What was that?", asks Sting as Mori shrugs it off. 

"Oi you!", yells out a pitchy voice. "Huh?", the boys say in Sync. "What the hell?", says Sting as another voice joins in. "Two of them?", asks Mori. "Show yourselves!", roars Sting as Mori looks and watches them crawl out in fear. "Huh? They are little cat things..", says Mori as Sting squats down and pokes the burgundy one. "Oi, Oi! Watch it!", yells out the burgundy one. "He sure got a fire don't he?", says Sting as Mori is distracted with the other one. "What's you guys names?", asks Sting as the burgundy one steps up proudly and introduces his friend and himself. "Thats Frosch and i'm Lector!", says Lector as Mori picks up Frosch. "Frosch...i like that...", says Mori. "Same here", says Sting fist bumping Lector. 

*     *     *

Kurei is up and walking around the guild as she decides to take her first job. "Hmmm...", she looks at the board of jobs and picks one of the smaller ones to start off with. "This one is perfect!", says Kurei as she leaves the board heading to her room to pack her things. "Alright i think that is everything. She takes her bag and her request running out of the guild. "I need to get to the train station", says Kurei walking to the train station.