Chapter One: Scarlett

BOOK TRAILER^^
BOOK TRAILER ^^
BOOK TRAILER ^^

CHECK OUT THE OTHER BOOK I MADE!!! IT'S CALLED THE BILLIONAIRE'S SECRET!

ALSO. PLEASE KNOW THAT I MADE THIS WHEN I WAS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL

Do you guys like the characters or should I change it?

English is not my first language so excuse me for the mistakes in each chapter

Scarlett

I wake up to the sound of my alarm blasting through my ears. Groaning, I turned it off and stretched my arms.

I look at the time, and my eyes widened.

7:50 A.M.

I ran inside the bathroom and quickly cleaned up. "Damn nuggets, I only have 10 minutes to get ready" I put my clothes and shoes on and fix my hair as I walk to the door. I get in my car and drive to school, hoping there's no traffic.

--

I let out a breath of relief as I sat down on my chair.

I'm not late

"Boo!" I screamed and glared at my best friend, Michael

"I hate you" I pout as I cross my arms. He poked my nose and sat down, chuckling

"You love me" He smiles. I've known Michael since second grade. Sadly, he likes boys and not me. He's been there for me when my parents weren't. Looking at Michael, he has dark brown curly hair, pouty lips that girls would die to get, and an athletic body.

Oh that hot body would be the death of me

"Whatever Michael" I giggle as the new teacher walked inside the class

"Ooo he's hot. I'd tap that" he bites his lips, and I shake my head acting as if I'm about to vomit

--

As I walk inside my house, I hear my mom sobbing. I furrow my eyebrows and walk to the living room.

"Please! We didn't mean to! Please don't fire us" My mom pleaded as my dad sat on his chair not saying anything. I then look at this man who is wearing a suit.

I need to see his face

Creepy, I know. I mean, what if he's hot or he's like this dude, looking good from behind but when you see their face... there's like a weird large mole that has hairs?

"You had your chance, Massey." His voice made me shiver, and I cough, making them look at me.

Oh heavens. He looks like a model and that smirk! Oh, that hot smirk.

"Our daughter!" My mom exclaims. I look at her confused about what she just said

What about me?

"She'll work for you! If she fails, you can fire us. Please give us a chance." I gasp crossing my arms. Why did she include me in this?

The man looked at her as he raised an eyebrow

"I don't need some inexperienced child in my office Massey" He scowls at her, "Why should I hire her anyway? What difference would that make?"

"Take her as collateral. We will find a way to pay you back, Mr. Raniero. While she works for you, we'll fix everything!" My dad shrugs and my mom looks down with a frown on her face 

"I won't hire a child in my business." 

I am not a child!

My mom continues to cry, and my dad stood up

"One month Mr. Raniero. If you still don't want her, fire us" My dad says as he looks at him.

I look at this Mr. Raniero. He has that fierce look on his face that screams "try me, and I'll kill you," he has grayish-blue eyes, he's 6'2, and he's wearing this expensive suit that made him look very professional and hot at the same time.

As Michael said, I'd tap that!

"Fine. One month. Even though, I highly doubt that this would change anything." He looked at me, and I swear, I was almost hypnotized by his eyes.

I can see it; he's looking at me with lustful eyes even if he tries to hide it with his famous smirk. He slowly shook his head, still looking at me, "Oh princess, I am your boss now." He walked to his car and got inside.

"See you tomorrow at work" he winks before driving off

What did my parents get myself into?

Hello!!

I hope you guys liked the first chapter!

Like and comment for next chapter :)

-Author