Chapter Three: Castle?

Scarlett

"I can't believe you're working for that yummy billionaire" My best friend, Michael, said as he sticks his face on the window while looking at Alessandro.

Right now, I'm at school, and Alessandro decided to show up at my school.

I shrugged and continued to do my work. "He's okay, I guess."

Oh, he's more than okay.

Michael chuckled, and the bell rang. Everyone started to walk outside the classroom, excited to go home.

I groaned knowing that I have to go to work. I grab my stuff and walked outside the school building with Michael.

"Wish me luck" I stopped to look at Michael. He looks down at me and smiles

"Don't die" We exchanged hugs and he kissed my cheek as I start to walk towards Alessandro's car

"Bye sweet cheeks!" I chuckled and looked at Alessandro's expression. His left eyebrow is raised while crossing his arms. He's wearing a business suit, and he looks perfect.

"Done eye raping me princess?" He smirks, and my cheeks immediately turned crimson red

"Uh, I wasn't eye raping you. T-there was an uh bug flying around you and it uh caught my attention" I mumble. He rolled his eyes and walked to the driver's side.

"Get in. We're going to your house" Without hesitating, I get inside his car. I can feel people looking at me, and I couldn't help but blush.

Why am I blushing?!?

---

"I'm what?!?" I yell at Alessandro with a shocked expression. I can't leave my house now. I still need to pack my stuff, and I don't want to live at his house.

"First, don't yell at me. Second, you need to pack your things and third, we're leaving whether you like it or not. Now go" he waves me off, and I glare at him.

"No," I say, crossing my arms.

"I said to go" he growls, and I raise both of my hands in defeat. I then walked into my room and started to pack my stuff.

I hate him

---

"Can you stop changing the stations? And stay in one station??" He groans squeezing the bridge of his nose. I scoffed and stopped toying with the tuner.

"Happy?" I mumble looking at him. He rolled his eyes, not saying anything.

A few minutes later, we stop in front of a tall wide gate. He presses a button and the gates opened. He drives inside, and I can already see his house... correction, mansion. Well, more like a castle.

"Woah" I stared in awe. I hear him chuckle as he parks the car. I get out and look around.

"Welcome to my place," he shrugs, and a man walks towards our direction, he bows his head and looks at Alessandro.

"Anything that I should carry Mr. Raniero?" The man says. Alessandro nods and points at me.

He wants the man to carry me?

"Her stuff is in the trunk, please place it inside her roo-"

"Wait! I can carry it" I interject. Alessandro shook his head and started to walk inside his house, mansion or castle or whatever.

"No. follow me to your room."

I have a feeling that he will be a real pain in the ass. Wait. Aren't I supposed to be at work? 

--

Hey guys! If you want more, please add it to your library and vote :)

Byeeee