Chapter Thirty-Three: Finale

Grace ^^
2031 words

Scarlett

I look at them in shock as Grace walks towards Alessandro and I.

"So about that note..." Grace began and I move so I am no longer behind Alessandro

"That was you?" I furrow my eyebrows and she grins

"Surprise!"

"Why?" I frown

"Of course you forgot. Your parents destroyed my life. They took my family away from me. My family and I were on a road trip to the river when your car hit our car, causing it to fall on the bridge. Guess who didn't survive? My mom and my dad. I wanted to talked to your family about it but, they didn't show any sympathy. They said that it wasn't their fault. They fucking yelled at me and told ME to get lost! Your dad was even supposed to go to jail because there was alcohol on his system. So I planned my revenge. You don't deserve a happy ending." She smirks and raises her gun, pointing it to Alessandro "You might want to take a step back. Alessandro"

"How about you take a step back" he growls

"I'm holding a gun and you're holding a teddy bear."

"I don't give a shit"

"Ah. Well this might make you move. Scarlett's parents used you by giving you their daughter so they can take the money and finally forget about Scarlett. You think they failed you? They did but that money you lost? They took it. That's why they didn't pick her up on the day she was supposed to leave. Oh, your mom actually had a huge chance to survive from her oh so sad sickness but Scarlett's mother went to the hospital and killed her. The doctors thought it was natural causes, for some reason, because there was no sign of struggle. Her sweet old mother probably did something to the monitor. She did this because your mom was about to fire her and her husband for something that almost placed the company at risk so she had to stop her by killing her."

By the end of her sentence, Alessandro's face turned red and he took a step back, not saying a word

"That's what I thought. Go get her" Cris and Nina walked towards my direction and I shake my head

"Alessandro! Please! Help me!" I scream but I get nothing in response. I turn around and I swear, my heart shattered into a million of pieces.

"I don't help killers children. Most of all, I don't love girls like you." He glares at me and walks off.

A tear escaped from my eye about to shout but before I could, a hard object came in contact with my head

---

Third person POV

As Grace, Dan, Cris, and Nina took Scarlett's unconscious body to an abandoned house by the river, Grace talks to them about how they're going to torture Scarlett until her body gives up. The three nodded and left to get their materials.

"Wake up!" Grace punched Scarlett's stomach after being placed and tied on a chair

Scarlett groans and looks at Grace

"This is going to be fun. Ever solved the last clue?"

"N-no" Scarlett coughed "please let me go"

"It was death Scarlett. You found the clues on the river because that's where my family died." Grace leaves and comes back with a medium sized box

Scarlett looks at the box, scared of what  she thinks might be inside and she thought correctly, inside the box are torture items.

"I will make you suffer, slowly and painfully"