Chapter Twenty Six: A Note

GUYS THE BOOK HAS 6,000 READS!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! FOR YOU GUYS, I MADE THIS CHAPTER PRETTY LONG :)

WE WENT DOWN TO #633 :( oh well

Scarlett

"He is cute! He even asked for my number Scarlett!" Nina argued with me while we walked inside the house.

While Nina and I were at the park, a guy walked up to us and asked Nina's number. She thinks he's cute, which he is, but I could tell that he's just going to use her for sex.

"He is cute but he will just use you" I groan

"Whatever you say Scar, I'm still texting him" she sticked her tongue out before walking away from me.

I shook my head and then walked  to my room. When I turned the lights on, a shadow of a person coming from outside caught my attention. Before I could react, the person threw a block towards me, causing the glass to shatter.

I then screamed as tiny pieces from the shattered glass cut my arm. I hiss in pain as I hold my arm.

Looking at the block, I walked towards it and saw a note. I picked it up and read it.

Scarlett,

I see that you found the note. Of course you did, you couldn't be that stupid to not notice the note. Although, your parents are. They are stupid enough to realize that they left someone.

REMEMBER WHAT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY DID TO MY FAMILY AND I SCARLETT.

Your answers will be found in a place that can run but never walks, Has a mouth but never talks, Has a bed but never sleeps, Has a head but never weeps.

I will get my revenge Scarlett for I have found a group who could help me.

Destroy your family.

Destroy you.

Watch out

Unknown

I look at the note with wide eyes.

What did my parents do?

"Scarlett! What the hell happened? I heard a glass shattered!" Alessandro ran towards my direction "Fuck. Your arm" he picked me up and I frowned, unable to reply for I am trying to find out what the answer is.

"Scarlett!" I blinked a couple of times and then looked at him.

"Huh?"

"Your arm damnit" he groaned as he carried me to my bed

"Oh... I'll uh survive." I give him half a smile and he just shook his head

"We need to clean this and you need to tell me what happened to you" and he grabbed a first aid kit and sat beside me

"Someone threw a brick and they left a note for me." I mumbled, handing him the note

"I'll read it later, first, let's clean your wound" he took the note and set it aside

~~

"Wow..." he looked at me with wide eyes "what did your parents do?"

"That's what I'm trying to figure out. It just doesn't make sense" I groaned

"A place that can run but never walks, Has a mouth but never talks, Has a bed but never sleeps, Has a head but never weeps." He reads it one more time "I think I know where we can find answers" he grabbed my hand and started walking outside of my room.

"Where?"

"Mary. She can help us"

~~

"Mary?" Alessandro knocked on Mary's door and a few seconds later, it opened.

"Yes Alessandro?"

"We need your help. We're trying to solve this problem" he handed her the note. Mary took it and read the note

"I don't really know the answer for this but, I've heard a story that a family was killed at the river and a child survived. It was twelve years ago. I'm not sure if that's the answer but it kinda make sense because the last family accident was a car accident. Other than that, it's just stupid kids stabbing or fighting each other that causes to death"

"That's it! The river. Thank you so much Mary. We have to go now." Alessandro smiled at her and she nodded

"You're welcome. Please be safe"

~~

"Alessandro, we don't have to do this right now. We can wait. It's starting to get dark and we can continue this tomorrow." I looked at Alessandro as he parked the car.

We've been to at least two rivers and this is the last river.

"Scarlett. This is the last one. Let's just check okay" he rubbed the back of my hand with his thumb and I nodded

"Okay Alessandro"

~~

It's been an hour and we still couldn't find the answer.

"Alessandro. We should leave. It's really getting d-" I yelped as I trip on something

"Ow. Wait." I look at the object I tripped over and picked it up "it's a wooden box" I walked towards Alessandro

"Okay. Let's go. We can open it at home. It is really getting dark" he grabbed my hand and we left

~~

I opened the box and looked at it in confusion, there's nothing inside.

I then looked at Alessandro and I can tell you that he does not look happy... at all.

"What the fuck" he pushed the box, causing it to fall

"Alessandro" I frowned and bent to pick up the box. I gasped and picked it up "there's a note"

"How? There wasn't any when we opened it"

"Turns out there's a wood that's covering the note to keep it hidden"

You found me. Soon something very surprising, maybe for you, will be coming to your life. Now if you don't want that to happen. Find the next clue but I have no promises that you will be glad.

I am a nightmare for some. For others, as a saviour I come. My hands, cold and bleak, it's the warm hearts they seek.

Good luck Scarlett

Unknown

"Boogeyman?" Alessandro looked at me and I shook my head

"Boogeyman doesn't make any sense Alessandro."

"I guess we'll have to figure this one out and I'm pretty sure that it will take a while." he groaned and I nodded in response

"It will"

What does this person want from me?
What did my parents do?
Who is this person?

~~

GUYSSS WHO DO YOU THINK UNKNOWN IS? AND WHO DID THAT UNKNOWN PERSON TEAM UP WITH?

vote and Comment