Chapter Five: Awkward

Scarlett

"Where is Alessandro?" Mary said as she placed the plates on top of the table. I sit down, blushing at the thought of what I saw earlier. After the "accident" I hid inside my room for 20 minutes and then I decided to go to the dinning room.

"Oh um he's doing some business" I answer her question. She chuckles and nods knowing what I meant. 

"Well I found Nina and since he's not here. I made lasagna" She placed the lasagna in front of me and I can already tell that it's delicious

"Mom! who's the new girl?" A blond girl walked inside the dinning room.

"Um that's me, I guess" I mumble as she looked at me. She squeals and sat beside me.

"I'm Nina" she stretched her arms for me to shake her hand. I take her hand to shake it.

"Scarlett" I smile at her.

"We're going to be best friends" I swallowed a lump on my throat before nodding

"Er okay"

okay then...

--

A few minutes later, Alessandro decided to join us without his two "co-workers"

Right now, we're eating with Mary and Nina.

"So Alessandro, what were you doing hmm?" Nina said, knowing what Alessandro already did since I told her.

Alessandro raises an eyebrow and looks at me. Yep, he knows. He probably knows that I told Nina.

"Business" he swallowed his lasagna.

"Sure. "business" mhm" Nina emphasizes business before continuing to eat.

--

Alessandro

"Who is she?" Maddie pouts after Scarlett left the room.

"My assistant " I stand up and put some clothes on.

"Do you fuck her?" Allie goes behind me, rubbing circles on my back.

"No. I don't" I toss them their clothes before opening the door.

"We're done here. Put your clothes on and leave." I exit my room and close the door.

I'll have to talk to Scarlett...

Nah I don't

I walk to the dinning room and see that everyone is already seated.

--

Scarlett

We finished eating dinner and Alessandro left the room to do some work. I stayed and helped Mary and Nina. 

"You should've thrown some condoms at them!," Nina exclaims, only to earn a slap on the back of her head from Mary "Ow!" Mary rubs her head and pouts.

"Now thats unnecessary" Mary shakes her head. I dry the plates and place it inside the cabinets.

"yeah yeah. Oh Scar! The house looks empty right now but wait until the others come" Nina grins as she dry her hands.

"There's more people?" My eyes widens.

"Yep! Three people. I know it's few but once they're here. It will look like there's thirty. Oh and the girls you saw, Maddie and Allie? They also live here but they're barely here so you don't have to worry about them." 

"Why would I worry?" I raise an eye brow as she giggles.

"Oh no reason"

--

Hey loves!

Sorry for the short chapter. I hate school so much.

I hope you guys like the characters and don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT for the next chapter :)

BYE!