Confusion

entry 1:confusion date: 11-09-16
I was at my locker with Will waiting for me to finish so we can head to class. I looked over at him and he seemed nervous and upset at the same time.
"What's wrong?" I asked as I went back to what I was doing.
"Nothing...."
"Something is on your mind."
"Yeah but...."
"I'm all ears." I told as I kept looking for my pencil case.
"My family wants to meet you."
I stopped what I was doing and I looked over at Will.
"Why do they want to meet me?"
"Cause if you think about it you are kind of the only person that I hang with and consider you a really good friend."
"Thanks I guess. So why are you sad?"
"I don't want to talk about that part."
"I'm here if you want to talk. And so is Ann and Andrew." I pulled my pencil case out from where it was and locked my locker I turn to Will and his had a puzzles look with his head tilted to the side.
"Who's Andrew?" He asked with his head still tilted
(Crap. Mom and Dad are gonna kill not unless Ann gets to me first.)
"Hello earth to V. You seemed out of it."
"I'm sorry I zoned out."
"Ok. Who is Andrew?"
"Right well that would be mr. Steve's first name." I told as I began walking to his class
"How do you know his name?"
"Because he's best friends with my Mom and Dad so I've known him for awhile. But you can't tell anyone not even Ann."
"Alright I won't."
We began walking to class and Will suddenly started to push me making me go faster to our destination. When we got there he stopped and looked around though the halls for some reason.
"It looks like your a spy Will." I told as I walked in.
He looked at me and walked in quickly and snuck to our spot near the back. He stuck his head down to stay hidden for some reason.
"Ok what's going on? Your acting like you will be shot dead if you are court by the other side."
"You really are dark aren't you."
"Yes now speak. We have a while till class starts."
His eyes went wide and he shot up.
"What!"
"Well you rushed us and if you didn't we wouldn't be here so early. Now talk."
"She still has time to find me." He told as he jumped off his chair and began to move around the class room near the floor.
Just before I could go up and pull him back to his seat a girl walked in. She looked older maybe a year or two but no more than that. She had long hair nearly the same colour as Wills. She wore a denim jacket with a red and white tee shirt with words that I can't read from were I am. ( it looks like Harley's shirt in suicide squad  and has the same writing on it.) she wore black jeans with holes in it. She looked around the room and saw that I was staring at her. She walked up to me and placed her hands on the table with a thud not making me flinch.
"Where is he!" She told.
"For starters I want to know who you are and who you are looking for." I told trying to stay calm.
"The names Tsukiko. And I'm looking for Wilfred have you seen him?"
(Now I don't know who she is but I know she wants to hurt him so I'm gonna keep him hidden. But if gets caught I'm not helping.)
"I haven't seen him. Also did you know your name means moon child."
She began to leave until she saw Wills stuff.
"Than why is his stuff here?"
"I wouldn't have the faint idea of why his things are here and not him. Now if you don't mind me I will just be getting back to my work. Have fun moon child."
She grunted at me and left a little later Will gets up and sits in his spot.
"Thanks V."
"Who is that girl? And how does she know you?"
"Right now I don't want to talk about it. Also how did you know what her name meant?"
"I know a lot of stuff like names with being able to tell what one may be thinking and whenever their lying."
"Cool."
Mr smith walked in and saw us sitting together and talking. For the past few weeks me and Will have been becoming better friends and spent most of our time with each other for as long as possible. While we wait for every one to finish coming in and settling down my phone buzzes in my pocket. I sneak a look while Mr smith is distracted  and it's from my dad.
~text~
*hey viola my sweetheart please forgive me. I didn't really mean it I swear. It's had just been a while since you had a friend and it was a guy....*
I didn't finish reading the text because he just has said the same thing again in different words. It made me mad that he didn't care that much care for me to say sorry face to face. 
Will turned to look at me and I knew he can see something wrong with me. For the past few weeks I've been teaching him how to tell someone's emotions well trying at least.
"Are you alright?"
"Na."
"Was it your dad again?"
I nodded a yes "he keeps apologising to me...."
"But?"
"But he won't do it to my face. I have forgiven him but I want him to do it face to face you know."
"I understand completely it happens a lot with my siblings."
"Ok class today we will learn about poetry."
(Really. I understand it's a type of art but it can be boring. The only one that I really like is the crooked man.( ok their learning about poetry is because I'm learning it right now and I know the first part of the top of my head.)
"Now for this I'm bringing Ann into helping me with this since poetry is a type of art."
(Oh crap! Will do not screw this up I swear to kittens you will be scared of what you did!)
Ann had walked in with a bag that I have seen on many occasions. she mainly carried it with her when she had a project.
"Poetry is a art?" Will asked
I nodded to his answer."poetry is a type of art that can express ones emotions. So it would make sense for Ann to be here to help Mr. Steve."
"Makes sense."
We focused on the rest of the lesion having to practice a poem and perform it in front of the class. We left and I was told to stay back with Ann and Andrew and I told will to wait for me out side.
"Yes?"
"How is everything with Will and you after the incident?" Ann asked
"Everything is fine. Couldn't be any happier that he didn't go rogue."
"That's good to hear Viola. Now hurry up don't want to keep him waiting." I began to walk off but than I heard a short of breath and I turned around.
"Is everything alright?"
"Yes dear."
"Don't know why you can't tell her? You've known the dude longer."
"Your his best friend."
"Fine." He turned to face me" Viola your dad said you aren't forgiving him for something he said."
"Yeah. Look I got to get to class."
I rushed out of the class room to get to will quicker. When I caught up to him his stuff was in the class room but he wasn't there. I heard his voice down the hall so I place my stuff on the table and run.