Movie time

I was walking along the footpath with Jake in silence. I was biting my cheek thinking of things to say.
(What to say what to say? Does he like the same things as Will or his own things? This is so confusing.)
"Are you aright? You seem scared. Was it something I did? Oh no no no? What do I do?"
I was shocked that someone like him gets flustered around girls yet he is real sweetheart. I couldn't help myself but to laugh.
"Oh no I did do something wrong. I'm such a failure."
"No not at all. Your trying so hard to not get nervous around me and here you are panicking because you think you did something wrong. Thank you."
"Huh? Why are you thanking me?"
"For nine years now I've been alone and till Will showed up I scared everyone away. So thank you."
I smiled at him and he gave a shy smile. We kept walking to the shops and I was pulled back and Will caught me. I began to panic again and I was turning beat red.
"You alright Viola? You seem red."
"I'm fine Will. I'm going to keep walking now." I told as I went to catch up to Jake but my wrist way grabbed.
I turned around to see Will holding it and I knew he wanted to talk to me. Tsukiko saw and walked up to Jake and I moved next to Will so we could talk.
"I'm sorry Viola. For not telling you about my twin and for yelling at you...."
"I'm sorry that I cracked it at ya. It's just I've had a difficult life for nine years and it's all so new to me. I just don't want to lose you to...." I stopped my sentence relishing what I was about to say.
"I understand you don't want me to go with the popular kids and you won't your stuck with me."
We began to laugh and walked the rest of the way to the shops

~later~
"So we still have time till the movie begins let's go shopping." Tsukiko told
We went walking around the shops and went into a store. We were walking around and I saw a fimiler face so I ducked before she turned around. Will walked up to me and I pulled him down.
"What's happening Viola?"
"I need to hide."
"Where are you gonna hide in this store?"
My eyes went wide when I realised where I could hide. I went running to where I was to hide and I went running and ducking to not be seen. As soon as we got there i was called out by Tsukiko.
"Hey viola! What are you doing over here?"
"Hiding. Now shush."
"Why are you hiding here?"
"Cause the girl that I'm hiding from hates this type of stuff. But if she did see me then it's best if we leave."
"Okay. We have to anyway the movie is gonna start."
We gathered the others and began to leave the shop till I was called out.
"Hey Violet. Long time no see."
(Damn it. What do I do? Should I go to her? No she would want that shows her I'm weak minded. So I should leave pretend I didn't hear anything. No she will know I heard her and she will think I'm weak. What to do? I can't let them know about my past. I have to know though.)
I turned around and began to walk to her. As soon as I was close she began throwing punches at me. I was dodging them and I was able to grab her arm and throw her to the wall. I went over to her and I grabbed her hand and pinned her to the wall.
"I'm guessing your not Sandy. Since you threw punches at me."
"You got that right."
"Why are you here?"
"I see you took fighting lessons."
"I don't care at how my nails look no more I changed."
"But you still got that fierce temper everyone feared."
"And they should! You don't want to mess with me anymore!"
"Anymore. Let me guess you left...."
"Yes I have. Now why are you here?"
"To have a look around for a job. Might as well if I'm moving back."
"What?"
"Didn't he tell you? The family's moving back. Which means my brother is coming back to school. Oh my have I hit a nerve on it. Let me guess he didn't tell you because you two stopped talking a few years ago didn't you. What a surprise having his sister tell you all this instead of him."
"Shut up."
"What was that?"
"Shut up!"
"I hit the jackpot. I'm guessing you haven't told your friends about your past. Their looking at you and their scared of you. You will have no one again."
"I said shut up!"
"It's fun teasing you."
"Now I'm going to say this once and I'm not going to say it again. Leave me alone Candy and don't come near me again or you won't be walking away so purdy looking. You got that." I told as I let her go.
"What ever you say." She began to bow to me"boss."
With that she began to leave and I walked over to my friends. I didn't say anything and we just began to walk to the cinema. 
I knew I messed up on what I did and they were probably scared of me now.
(What have I done?)
I was about to head in the the room the movie was gonna play in but Will pulled me back. No one was in the hall at the time so it made sense.
"Viola who was she?"
"Her names Candy she is related to a guy I knew...."
"Is it him. He that shall not be named."
I nodded and I could tell tears were duelling. I had Will embrace me into a hug and I just stood there in Wills arms. I didn't know what to do so I just stood there and waited for him to let go.
"Viola I've never seen you like that and it scared me. But it's good that I now know you have that side of you. If there is anything about your past that you have kept hidden it's best to tell me now instead from someone else."
I pushed away from him and looked up at his eyes. I realised that his eyes weren't red but grey.
"What are you doing Jake?"
He began to start panicking and he tried to act it out.
"I-I'm not Jake. I'm Will you know the guy your friends with. Not Jake but Will."
"Your Will?"
"Yep. The one and only."
"Then I can tell you that I find Jake really cute and I would like your help on telling him something for me."
"S-s-sure I c-c-can."
"Can you tell him for me that I lied to him about saying he is cute and he can't pull off being Will since his eyes aren't red but grey."
"You got me."
"Why are you doing this?"
"Will is upset because he feels like you've hidden something from him. So I thought I could pretend to be him to find out if it was true."
"Look I have a past that I'm not proud of. And I'm just not ready to tell anyone because I'm scared that they will hate me especially Will."
"I understand I'll tell Will you found out it was me before I could find out."
"Thank you Jake."
We walked in and I sat next to Will and Tsukiko and Jake sat next to Will. The movie began and I could hear Will and Jake talking. I just ignored it and watched the movie until half way through it Will put his hand so close to mine some of his fingers where on top and I began to get flustered that I couldn't focus on what was happening.
(Oh why did this have to happen today.)