Weird morning

I woke up the next morning with two hazel eyes looking into mine. I was still drowsy from my sleep so I didn't take much notice on the eye colour and assumed it was Will.
"Will let me sleep." I told pushing away the person and turning over.
"So that's Viola."
"You think she would look much different."
"You would wouldn't you."
"It's Viola. We all thought differently when Will told us."
"So are you sure this is the same girl who blocked your punch and one of dads slaps?"
"Yes I'm curtain."
"Wow. She's good."
"Wait a minute. WILL CAN YOU GET HERE PLEASE."
Even though I was trying to go back to sleep they were talking as loud as possible like I wasn't even there. I was about to throw a pillow at them when I heard Wills voice at the door.
"What do you want Jade?" He told being quite but still being heard.
"Why did she call me you?"
"Ok did she just wake up?"
"Yes."
"Then she will still be groggy. And you guys now that you should never wake her up yeah."
"No. Why should we....."
I didn't let her finish her sentence because I wanted to get back to sleep so I threw my pillow at them but then I realised I didn't have a pillow to sleep.
"Will you be quite. There are still people that want to sleep and now I'm going back to sleep without a pillow."
I placed my head on the bed and tried to go back to sleep with little no luck. Just as I was going to sleep I had my head lifted and placed back down on a pillow that smelt a lot like Will. I smiled as I was falling to sleep faster and I felt the blanket move further up on me and place.
"Have a good sleep Viola." Will told.
"Thanks." I whispered back.
They began to talk again and I felt the bed sink at the end.
"Now why did she throw a pillow at me?"
"Cause you woke her up and speaking very loud." Will told at the end
"Yeah but she didn't seem like herself Will." Tsukiko told
"Look she has been having a few rough nights and hasn't been able to sleep properly for the past few days. That's one of the reasons her parents said she could stay the night to see if new scenery would help her sleep."
"Do you know what's keeping her from sleeping?"
"No Amarth. She just tells me what I've just told you. And during the breaks at school she sleeps but always wakes up no matter what."
"Will who else knows about this?"
"Just you three, me and her family. But you can't tell anyone about this. Promise."
"Promise." The three girls said
"Good."
"We should leave so she can sleep then." Tsukiko told.
They all began to get up and leave but when I felt the end of the bed rise I shot up and grabbed Wills wrist.
"Viola?"
"Please don't leave me here." I told looking into his red eyes
"Will. You coming?" Jade ask.
He looks at his older sister and then back at me.
"Na I think I'm going to stay here with Viola. So she feels safer."
"Ok."
She closed the door and Will came next to me on the bed. I moved closer to him and fell asleep.
~half and hour later~
I woke up again from another nightmare of mine and looked over at will and saw that he was asleep.
(He didn't leave. He knew I would wake up again. He really does care about me.)
I began to lift my body so I could sit up straight but when I did Will woke up.
"You alright V?"
"Yeah I'm fine."
"You woke up again didn't you."
"Yeah I did."
"Go back to sleep. Nothing bad will happen to you their just dreams."
"I know. But they seem so real." I told as I grabbed my legs and began to hug them.
"I know Viola. But you got to sleep each day you are going off on 3 hours of sleep. And sleeping during our breaks."
"I know." I said as I lied back down.
I looked over at Will who had his eyes closed but was still awake. I gave a small smile and moved closer to Will not even realising what I was doing and fell asleep.
~another half an hour later~
I felt a hand touch my hand as slowly open my eyes to see Tsukiko there. I rubbed my eyes to get the sleep out and felt a bit better then I did before.
I whispered to her so I didn't wake Will again. "What time is it Moon child?"
"It's 7:00am. Time for you and Will to wake up."
"Can't I just sleep."
"Well if you want to keep cuddling Will then it's fine..."
"What are you on about?"
She looked down at my hips and then back at me. I looked down and saw a arm tightly around my waist. I felt my cheeks get hot and I knew I was blushing so I tried to hide my cheeks from Tsukiko before she saw.
"Will."
"What?"he said into the back of my neck.
"It's time to get up." I told not trying to stutter.
"Nooooo." He said pushing his face further into my neck.
I looked over at Tsukiko for help but she was there recording the whole thing and trying to not laugh.
(Your dead.)
"But Will there's pancakes."
"But there's sleep."
I kept thinking of things that could work but when I said them he shot it down which left me with one thing.
"But there can be no hugging."
"There's no hugging in sleep."
"Oh my brother dear it's called another thing. Has something to do with a spoon." As soon as that left her mouth Wills arm was off straight away. I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding. Tsukiko started to let out her laugh and had lost it.
"Shut up sis. Shit happen." He told
"I know. Viola you seem quite anything on your mind?" She told grinning like the Cheshire Cat.
"Shut up." I told.
"Any who. Will get out so Viola can get dressed."
"That's what I'm doing sis." He told as he walked out scratching the back of his head.
As soon as he left Tsukiko shut the door and came over to me.
"Can I go back to sleep."
"No! You can wear some on my clothes if you want."
"I brought some. I think."
"You didn't."
"How do you know?"
"Because I went through your things."
"Really Moon child."
"Yes really. I want to see you in my clothes. Now into the closest."
~a few moments later~
"I hate this."
"Oh don't be silly. I'm sure you look great in whatever outfit you wear."
"I disagree."
"That's why you need this."
"I look weird."
"No you won't. Just come out of there I won't laugh I swear."
"You promise."
"I promise."
"Fine."
I walked out of their closest slowly but as soon as I saw her face I tried running back in. Which didn't work because she grabbed my arm.
"I look terrible."
"No you look...."
"Terrible. It looks like I decided to stab a bunch of paint cans and this was the outcome."

~This is the outfit that Viola is wearing

~This is the outfit that Viola is wearing. But she is wearing her black shoes from last night.~

"Will was right. Your really dark."
"You think. Now I'm going back to the closest to find something black..."
"I don't own anything black."
"Why not?"
"Cause black doesn't suit me. People kept saying I was a wanna be goth."
"Were you going through a goth faze?"
"Yes."
"Then why didn't you keep any of them?"
"Because I saw no point in it."
I walked out of the closet since nothing else fit me properly.
"If any thing you look cute."
"Yeah 'cute'."
"No you are."
"Sure sure."
Before she could protest the door opened and Will walked in.
"So are you ready cause we are about to leave." He told looking at his phone
"Yes. But how does Viola look? Cute right."
He looked up at his phone and just looked at me. He began to get a blush on his face and ran out. I didn't react that much because I was still in shock.
(What just happened.)
"You could have at least said yes!"
"Moon child not to loud."
"Oops sorry. Any way let's go." She told as she pulled my arm to leave the bedroom.
(Oh no. No no no no!)
She stopped and pushed me forward into Will.
(Crap. He just ran out. What do I do? What do I say? Help!)
"You ok Viola?"
"Yeah I'm fine."
I had hands placed on to my shoulders and I tensed up from it.
"Will how does Viola look?"
"She looks different never saw her in anything not black."
"Could you say she looks cute?"
"Yeah I guess you could say that."
"Thank you. Your brother wouldn't say anything. He just ran out of the room. He needs to handle being shy in front of girls his age."
"There's more?"
"Yes there's more siblings. Didn't Will tell you last night that all of us weren't here."
"He did."
Before we could talk more Tsukiko ran off after one of her siblings. I was still in shock of how many people there are and just confused on all the names I have to remember.
(This is so much more then all the popular kids.)
"You alright Viola?"
"Yeah I'm fine. There is just so many of you guys its gonna be hard to keep up. How do you do it?"
"A lot of years to practice."
Tsukiko had came back with a guy trying to get away but with no luck.
"You are going to be nice to her Jake. And you will not be shy understand?"
He gave a small nod to her and she turned around with a smile on her face.
"Viola meet Jake. Jake meet Viola."
"Oh he's the dude from before. He looks a lot like Will."
"That's because I'm his twin." He told being quiet.
My eyes were kind of wide and I just slowly turn around and face Will. He was shocked and he knew he was dead.
"You have a twin and you never told me."
"Uh ha."
"Ok then." I said as I turned around.
(I will make him suffer. Serves him right for not tell me.)
"Dude your dead." Tsukiko told as she held on tightly to Jakes shoulders.
"Jack why don't I walk with you so you aren't shy around me. I would love to get to know you better." I told as I grabbed his arm and started walking to the others
"Uh s-sure."
"You're really dead."