Midnight talking

I was having trouble sleeping and even though it was dark Tsukiko knew.
"You alright Viola?"
"Kinda."
"Well I'm awake now so let's talk."
"But it's late. You should get some sleep."
"Nope. Look I've done this plenty of times with my sisters. Staying up late and talking things out is kinda normal to me."
"It's just I don't know what wrong with Will."
"Is it because of that little argument you had?"
"He wouldn't let me finish taking away some of the swelling."
"Look he really does care about you. You are the reason he puts up with this."
"He should have told me."
"He didn't know how to explain it."
"If he cares for me he should have not kept it a secret from me. I could have helped him Moon child."
"You care for him a lot don't you."
"I do."
There was silence and I didn't know if she fell asleep or she was thinking. It was kinda nice to be in the silence for a bit for it reminded me about the time when I was a alone.
"Viola do you like anyone?"
"I've already..."
"I know I know. But you might just didn't want to tell me in front of Will."
"Maybe. I don't really know."
"So who is this M guy anyway?"
"He is a old friend of mine."
"Does he still go to our school?"
"He did. But he left before you two showed up." I told holding back tears that were dwelling.
"Oh really. How long before we showed up?"
"Nine years."
(And I've been sad since he told me.)
"Was he... You know the guy you ah how do I say this."
"The guy I had a crush on. Yes and he broke my heart."
"Viola I'm so so sorry."
"Don't be. I've moved on from him and he is no longer in contact with me. My life couldn't be any better."
"Do you like Will?"
"Yeah I like we wouldn't be friends."
"No I mean like like."
"Oh. Maybe I have no idea on stuff like this."
"Well until you figure out I won't tell a soul." My eyelids began to get heavy"Thanks." Those were the only words I spoke before I fell into a deep slumber.