Trying to forget him.

I awoke in the morning and saw Will asleep in my bed.
(He must have fallen asleep shortly after I did. He looks cute when he sleeps... Wait did I just say well think that!)
I moved to the edge of my bed and got up to see if my parents are up. I walked out into the kitchen and saw my parents sitting there.
"Hey guys." I told yawning
"Your up a bit early." My farther told not looking up from today's paper
"I just woke up. That's all."
"You should wake up the others. You guys could walk today." My mother told
"Alright."
I began to walk back to my room and saw Tsukiko waking up.
"Hey." I said whispering so I didn't wake up Will.
"Hey. What time is it?"
"I have no idea. Wills still asleep yeah?"
"Yeah."
I put the thumbs up and walked over to my bed. I climbed on and crawled over to him. I went up to his ear.
"Will wake up. It's time for school."
He rolled over and I moved on top of him.
(Well this isn't weird.)
I moved back to his ear so I could speak again.
"Will you gotta wake up. Who knows what will happen if you don't."
He jolted up making me fall off him and onto the other bed.
"I'm up. I'm up. Nothing needs to happen to me."
I stared at him from the other bed. He sees that I'm staring at him.
"What?"
"That woke you up quick."
"Yeah it did."
He got up and headed to me. He extended his hand out for me to grab so I could be pulled up. We all walked to the kitchen and sat down so we could have breakfast.
"So how did you all sleep?"
"Fine." We all told
"Well that's good to hear."
"Viola you didn't have that weird dream you always have did you?"My farther asked
"Not that I can recall." I lied
My mother put down our food and we said thank you.

~few minutes later~

We left my house and began to make our way to school. Half way there I was asked the question that I knew was going to be asked sooner or later.
"So what is the weird dream that you usually have?" Tsukiko asked
My expression changed and I held back the tears that would be forming.
"Oh just a dream I have regularly that's all."
After I kinda lied to them I began to think of him more then ever now. But every time I have done that I get sadder and sadder at him and more hurt then before. It kinda felt like my heart was trying to yearn for the man that broke my heart but it didn't try as hard as I thought it would maybe it belonged to someone else but I would have no clue on who that could be. I was brought back to reality when Will was calling my name.
"Viola!"
"Yes Will?"
"It's the end of the day. We can go home now."
"Right right." I collected my things and we headed out.
I couldn't get my mind off of him I didn't want to think of the dude for he broke my heart into a million pieces and I had to put it back together as a different person. It didn't help that I drifted to my past and who I was back then and I found it kind of nice yet revolting on how I was. I was trying to get my mind off it but was having so much trouble with it the only thing that helped was whenever Will pulled me out of thought.
"Viola?"
"Yes Will?"
"Why are we at a park?"
I took my eyes away from Will and looked around. I knew this park way to well and I didn't know what to do. All that came to mind was our place. I began running to the place and Will came after me. When I reached the place I stopped running and landed on the ground. Will came up behind me and fell next to me.
"Viola what is this place?"
"A place where I vowed to never comeback and here I am."
"Why did you make a vow to never come here again?"
"Because the person I came here with was the same person who broke my heart."
"Viola who broke your heart."
"You know at the dinner last night how Masha was talking about a guy that I liked."
"He broke your heart and that's why he shouldn't be named. Viola I'm so sor..." I didn't let him finish and just began hugging him.
"Please whatever you hear about me don't listen to it. Just ignore it pretend you never heard of it."
"Ok. I will."
"Will am I a bad person?"
"Why do you say that?"
"Do I only hurt the ones that I love around me?"
"You don't hurt me."
"Then why do we manly get into fights?" I told letting go and lean on the tree."
"We don't just do that Viola."
"I hurt your feelings when I first meet you Will. I hurt everyone around me that's all I've done since he left me here."
"Viola who is this guy? Why do care so much of this guy who hurt you." He asked as he came next to me.
"Someone who I thought would be with me till the end of time."
"Well he isn't. I'm here for you and I won't hurt you like he did." He said as he moved closer.
"You wouldn't say that if you knew of my past."
"You don't know that."
"I don't but I know something is going to happen between us I just know it for sure Will something big. And it's going to effect how we see each other and how you see me."
"We won't worry on that till the time comes."
I placed my head on the tree and looked at Will. When I spent time with him just one on one I felt as if I was safe from harm and nothing bad could happen to us even if they tried. It felt like my heart was complete.