Family dinner part 1

Entry seven:Family dinner
"I still don't know why we need to have a family dinner at your house first?" Will asked  as he was trying to do his tie.
"Because Will you still need to meet my parents properly before I can meet yours first. It's only fair." I told as I slid on my last flat.
"How is that fair? Your meeting my parents and siblings that's more then two people."
I spun him around and began to do his tie. "Not just my parents your meeting some of my other members. Kinda."
"What do you mean kinda.... How the hell can you do a tie?"
"Never mind that. You'll find out soon anyways." I told as I stepped back to grab my purse that my mother was forcing me to bring.
"V I have a question?"
"Go on." I told not looking at him.
"How do I look?"
I turned and smiled at him."you look nice."
"Oh no V I can't look nice I need to look great for a first impression."
"Not really a first impression if ya ask me. What is taking your sister so long?"
"Don't ask me. You females take forever."
"Ha ha. So how do I look? My parents are weird when it comes to us meeting together with the other members."
He took a moment before he spoke"you look lovely."
"You know you guys would make a really cute couple."
"Moon child what took you so long?"
"I'm a female. We take a long time to get ready." She told as she walked in
"Not in this family we don't."
"Mother. Are we ready to go?"
"Yes we are if you guys are?"
We all looked at each other and gave a small nod.
"We are." I told
She gave a nod and walked out of my room to meet up with my farther.
"Your family seems nice." Tsukiko told
"Wait for it."
We all walked out and I saw my mother and farther talking about something but I couldn't hear what. My farther turned around and began to walk over to us. Before I could ask what he was gonna do he grabbed my hands and went to the floor on his knees.
"Farther what are you...."
"Please forgive me Viola."
"Oh no."
"What is going on?"
"Just watch sis."
"Farther get off the floor your gonna ruin your pants."
"Not till you forgive me for what I said. I didn't mean any of it. It was a mistake to have said it and I know that now. Just please forgive me."
"If I forgive you will you get off the floor before you ruin your pants forever?"
"Yes."
"Fine then. I forgive you for the thousandth time."
"Thank you." He got up and patted his pants."shall we go now? Don't want to be late shall we."
We all walked out of the house and headed to the limo that was parked out front. We got in and as soon as I sat down between Will and Tsukiko I placed my head into my hands.
"Sweetie your gonna ruin your makeup."
"Really guys. A limo. Is that really necessary?"
"Honey you know we rent a limo on special occasions and having two of your friends come with us to meet up with some of the family is a very special occasion."
"Fine then." I placed my head on the seat as we were on our way to the restaurant.