Secrets

Entry six: secrets
And I got the note in time to hide it behind my back before Will got there. I tried to start opening my locker so it looked like I was doing something else other than trying to hide a note.
"Viola there you are. We need to talk."
"Talk? What it seemed like you didn't want to talk."
"I didn't mean any of that I swear. Please Viola let me explain....."
"You had your chance to but you didn't. What friend is that who won't trust their friend to confide on their problems." With that I collected my things and shut my locker door and went to class holding the note in my closed fist.
(I hope he didn't see the note. I can't handle him finding out about my past. I just.....can't.)
As I kept walking to who knows where Tsukiko found me again and was out of breath.
"There you are. Did you get the note before Will saw?"
"Yes. I did." I told as I placed my things on a bench so I could open the note.

~ What would you say if they knew about your past? What would they say if they knew! If I was you I would stop talking to Will cause all you do is hurt the people around you! Even the ones you love like Mi....~

I scrunched up the note again and threw it in the bin. My heart was racing, my vision was getting impaired and my hands curling into a fist. I had to let these emotions out before I bursted. I went up to the near by tree and punched it as hard as I could. I pulled back my hand as quick as I had hit the tree with my hand feeling numb. Tsukiko  came running up and grabbed me in a hug as I began to let my emotions take over my body once more.
"Why would you do that Viola?"
"I should just do what they said. I just hurt everyone around me."
"What are you talking about? You don't hurt anyone around you...."
"I do. I have for nine years now. I should just leave this place like they told me to."
"Who told you that?"
"You can't stop her. No one can not since I bowed down from my place."
"You don't...."
"No I know! I need to do what they told me to stop hurting everyone around me...."
"Do not do that Viola! What about your parents, Ann and Mr.Smith, what about me and Will! You made me realise what I became with being popular....."
"What about Will! We do nothing than get into fights and he won't tell me what's wrong with his parents! I just hurt everyone."
"You may get into fights but you have made him so happy since he meet you. The happiest I have ever seen him even what happens at home he is always smiling in the end cause he knows he can see you. What will happen to Will if you listen to what they are saying to you?"
(I never thought of that. Now I'm gonna lose him forever cause of what I've done.)
"I'm still going to lose him to her. No matter what he will go rogue one day and I will lose him."
"You won't lose me. We made a promise and I'm going to keep it."
I turn around and see Will standing there with his eyes red as well. I got up and ran into a hug with Will making us fall over to the ground.  
"I'm sorry. So sorry Will."
He leaned up and began hugging me again.
"No I should be saying sorry. I should have told you about my family and problems. I shouldn't keep them in if it hurts you like this."
"I don't care about that anymore. I just don't want to lose you not to her."
He placed his head on top of mine.
"You won't. To no one."
"How sweet. Group hug." Tsukiko told as she joined in on the hugging.
(Please don't let me lose any of them. I love them to much to let them go.)