Aphmau's payback

LOL i couldn't decided on a title for this chapter but here it is yaaaay

________________________________________________________________________________

Kawaii-Chans POV

I woke up in a unfamiliar house in a very dark bed. I pulled the blankets of me and i found Zane-kun sleeping sleeping peacefully. I managed to move him without waking him up "Kawaii-Chan thanks you Zane-Kun". I whispered into his ear then i kissed him on the cheek then i exited the room. "Oh i am in Zane-kuns home" i thought to myself. I left Zane's house and went back to the house I shared with Aphmau and Katelyn.

3rd person

"So how was it" Aphmau asked as Kawaii-Chan closed the front door "Kawaii-Chan doesn't know what Aphmau-senpai is talking about" "Oh its just yesterday I saw you unconscious in Zane's Arms going into his house". Kawaii-Chan blushed "Zane-kun was j-just" Aphmau cut her off "I want every detail"

Zane's POV

  I woke up trying to recall what happened last night. Then I remember putting Kawaii-Chan to sleep in his bed and kissing her saying "I love you Kawaii-Chan" Then he feel asleep next to her. I walked downstairs going to eat something i decided on a cupcake as always. I imagined Kawaii-Chan thinking about how pretty she was. I shook my head "she likes Reese not me".

3RD person

 "Well Kawaii-Chan just woke up thanked Zane-Kun and left" "Anything else?" Aphmau asked. Kawaii-Chan blushed getting even redder "Y-yes Aphmau-senpai thats all Kawaii-Chan did" "Are you sure Kawaii-Chan didn't give Zane a goodbye kiss?" "No"  "Hmmm well ill get it out of you soon" Aphmau went back up to her room and though "How can i get Kawaii-Chan to confess already it's obvious she likes him..... well it time to get some pay back" 

1 Hour later

Kawaii-Chan had gone down to her shipping shrine in the basement. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" She shrieked that the whole neighborhood could hear it. The shipping Shrine had Her and Zane all over it.  Up in Aphmau's room she was laughing her but off.