Zanes Nightmares

Up until now the story is still in 3RD Person. lol I'm lot literally going to start off chapter 4 with One Day
_________________________________________
One Day Zane and Kawaii-Chan where sitting in Zane's bed at his house. It was raining hard outside

Zane's POV
*THUNDER BOOM* I felt Kawaii-Chan grab on my arm even tighter she was shaking. "Shhhh Everything's going to be alright" Soon she relaxed "Thank you Zane-Senpai" She replied. Then we kissed soon she was asleep purring away. I thought to myself "Why would a person like me deserve someone so kind and beautiful like you" soon we both where asleep.

(IN ZANE'S DREAM)

I appears in a empty church with a black suit on. Then I looked down and was startled to see Kawaii-Chans body inside a open coffin. I fell to my knee's I started to cry. I tried moving her saying her name hoping she would wake up "Kawaii-Chan Kawaii-Chan please I need you I can't go on without you Kawaii-Chan!! Kawaii-Chan!!"

3RD Person
"Zane-kun!! Zane-kun!!" Kawaii-Chan yelled shaking Zane. He was pulled out of his dream. "Zane-Senpai you where yelling my name over and over". Zane began to cry and also began to hug her tightly. " Zane-kun what's wrong". Zane explained the dream to her.

Kawaii-Chans POV

Kawaii-Chan put both of our foreheads together "Zane-kun Kawaii-Chan will never leave you" Kawaii-Chan began to cry as well "We will be together forever" We Both kissed while crying none of us wanted to let go of each other. Soon we both fell a asleep hugging.

3RD Person

Soon they both woke up it was morning. Kawaii-Chan realized she had to get home so she could get ready for work at the maid cafe. Zane walked with her outside. As soon they made it back to her house at the door Zane put his arms around her and pulled her closer to him "Promise me you will be safe I don't know what would happen if I lost you" "Kawaii-Chan promises Zane-Senpai". They both kiss.