Wedding PT 3:

I stood there at the alter just staring at the door waiting. "The incident this morning came into my mind with Michi. "Zane are you okay?" I heard Aarons voice I turned he was my best man "I'm fine just happy and nervous". Soon I heard the wedding song I looked to where everyone was looking the doors opened Kawaii-Chan with he father arms locked walking down the Aisle. I attempted to act cool by not showing my smile. Soon they reached the Alter where Kawaii-Chan left her father and stood next to me.

Skipping to the ending to the "I do"

"I do" I said "Now with the power invested in me I pronounce you man and wife you may kiss the bride" I looked over at Kawaii-Chan I couldn't contain my smile anymore I was happy. Kawaii-Chan jumped onto me and we kissed. I picked her up bridal style. Everyone started clapped Aphmau and Garroth began crying. I looked around then I looked at Kawaii-Chan. Then suddenly even thing went slow and she turned into Michi

(In his mind)

Then she turned back to Kawaii-Chan and time sped up back up to normal. my happiness returned and me and Kawaii-Chans kissed again. Then we walked to the exit door. The doors opened up and I carried her to my car and put her in. I ran to the other side and got in. I Started the car shifted it into gear and drove off.

*One Month later*

I turned to the other side in my bed (Now a king size bed) soon I felt hands on my face my eyes opened. It was Michi "Hay beautiful" we kissed I put my hands on her face to. I blinked and she was gone I realized it was all a dream. Kawaii-Chan wasn't in bed with me as always. I got changed and went down stairs and saw Kawaii-Chan cooking breakfast "Hay Zane-Senpai this morning in bed Zane-Senpai said hay Beautiful so I thought Kawaii-Chan would cook Zane-Senpai breakfast". "Thanks" I sat down on the table. She put 2 plates on The table and we began eating. "So Zane-Senpai any plans today?" "I have some personal things to do today". I quickly eat "Sorry I need to go fast" "I'll see you later Zane-Senpai" We kissed and I left and got in my car. I started it up and backed out.

15 MINS LATER

I got out of my car and walked up to a house I knocked on the door. It opened up "What is it Zane come to mock your marriage in my face" It was Michi. I didn't say anything but kiss her.

(THIS SONG CAME ON)