Secrets Revealed PT 2: Wedding

Happy new year  very late sorry

I literally did not know how to start this chapter_________________________________________

_________________________________________

          "Ooooh this one is nice look Kawaii-Chan" Aphmau yelled picking out a wedding dress to show to Kawaii-Chan. "Hmmm Kawaii-Chan doesn't think so Aphmau-senpai Kawaii-Chan wants one with more pazath". They were at a dress shop picking out dresses for the wedding witch was in a few days. "How about this one" Katelyn suggested

"Kawaii-Chan loves it thank you Katelyn-Senpai" Kawaii-Chan gave Her a hug

"Kawaii-Chan loves it thank you Katelyn-Senpai" Kawaii-Chan gave Her a hug. "Now let's find dress for Kawaii-Chans brides maids"

*Over in another store*

"Come on out Zuzu I want to see how you look" Zanes mom said (forgot her name) "yeah baby brother let us see" stated Garroth. Zane walked out of the changing wearing a tuxedo.

(Use your imagination I'm writing offline)

"Don't call me baby brother"  Zane replied. "Aww cmon Zane this is your and Kawaii-Chans special day be happy" "I am happy and nervous but my needs should be put aside so this can be the wedding of Kawaii-Chans dream" Zane replied " Aww Zuzu putting the one you love first already it's like you've been married for years". They went and payed for the suit.

          Garroths house the one shared with Dante, Laurence, and Travis

          Garroth opened the window in his room and felt the breeze flow in. "Ahh that feels after a long day" he went and sat on his bed and thought. "Hmmm what else to do I heard that Aphmau was holding a bride maids party so I guess I a guys only night for Zane yeah THATS A GREAT IDEA". Garroth left his room. Michi poped I'm the window "hmmm so Garroth-Kun is holding a groom party for my lovely Zane-Senpai that Kawaii-Chan took away hmm if Michi-Chan ruins this Zane-Senpai will be broken and Michi-Chan be there to comfort him" 

_________________________________________

Sorry for the these chapters getting shorter I don't keep track