True Ending PT 2: Oh Yes

Candypopsrocks has won the name contest the name will Zana.

"Lets call her Zana Zane and Nana my real name put together" "Your real name is-" Kawaii-Chan put her finger on Zanes lips with her enhanced cat ears she could hear Aphmau running up the stairs. "Kawaii-Chan i got Zanes call you went into-" Aphmaus eyes opened wide up "BABIE LET ME HOLD EM!!!" Aaron was right behind her  "Lets him them space Aph" "Nooo I want to see the baby!!!" Aaron had to pull Aphmau as she "Tried" to get back into the room. Zane And Kawaii-Chan laughed in unison.

SKIP 10 Hours

Zane and Kawaii-Chan closed the door to Zanas room. "What should we do now?" Zane asked 

You guys:

"MY Little Horses My little Horses AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" The intro sang on the tv a good volume not to wake Zana

"MY Little Horses My little Horses AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" The intro sang on the tv a good volume not to wake Zana. Zane was about to sit on the couch when he saw Kawaii-Chan Making Cup Cakes. He sneaked behind her and grabbed her from the behind   ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You Guys Again: 

She Jumped up Zane Caught her (Of Course) 

Kawaii-Chans face was all red he was about to kiss her. *Baby crying sounds* Zane sighed he lifted Kawaii-Chan up "Ill get it". 

Time Skip 26 years

1 Year after after me and Kawaii-Chan had Zana Aphmau and Aaron got married and had a son his name was Max

Max And Zana were the best of friends "Dang" I quietly said that was 26 years ago. 

"Do you Max Lycan take Zana Romeave to be lawfully holly whatever wife" "I do" Max said "And do you Zana Romeave join with Max Lycan for him to your husband and for you to care for him at all times?" " I do" Zana replied " I now announce you Husband and Wife" They kissed. I was so happy I looked back to when i first fell in love with Kawaii-Chan all that went through with Katelyn and Michi they were both happy now everything turned out good for everyone.

The End

Thanks for reading and giving this story a chance 22.9k reads as of july 25 2017 5:22. I have another Zane-Chan story about An arranged marriage if you guys want to check that out but as i said thank you for all the support and all the fun times we had in the comment section its feels so hard to let this fan-fiction story go lol