Anime Con PT 3: The first problems begin

"Come out Zane!!!" I soon felt banging on the door from Katelyn trying to get  in. I figured i would just have to wait her out. 

Travis POV (In another room)

           "Hmmmm i wonder where katlyn is so i can maker her fall for me"

*Walks to the room where Katelyn is*

"Come on out Zane!!" I hear from the room "Katelyn?" I ask her. "What do you want Travis can't you see I'm trying to use the bathroom but zanes is taking to"

(Some clear up she's lying)

Zanes POV

       "Oh yeah right" I said as I heard Katelyn say she was waiting for me to get out of the bathroom. I opened the door seeing "Sorry I was taking long" I quickly ran between to the other room. "WOOH that was close"

3rd person

"And thats how it happened" Kawaii-Chan said. Talking to Garroth , Laurence, Aaron, and Aphmau. "NOW YOU GUY'S CAN EXPRESS YOUR LOVE IN PUBLIC EEEEH" Aphmau yelled out "Oh man my baby brothers growing up" Garroth said. "Well Kawaii-Chan better go check on Zane-Senpai" She got up and went through the Hallway connecting the 2 rooms.

Kawaii-Chan POV

Kawaii-Chan ran into Zane-Senpai on the Hallway "Zane-Senpai are you feeling better?" "Im feeling fine Kawaii-Chan" Zane-Senpai took my hand. "Where are we going?' "Shhh follow me" We left the rooms and we where soon standing in the long hallway that contains the other doors to other rooms. No one was here except us 2 Zane-Senpai put his hand behind me and said "Now where were we" Soon we where making out 😹😹😹.

1-2 mins later

Soon the door we exited opened up it was Katelyn "On excuse me"

3RD PERSON

She slipped between them. What they didn't know is she Got a bit Zane's hair. Katelyn ran out of the hotel to a place called DNA Hotel.

Katelyns POV

"Hello may I have the DPIP?"

_________________________________________

I'll reveal what DPIP is in the next chapter but I think it's pretty obvious what it is