Fixing my problems

Okay so this is a chapter from the dead book 2 its going to be the only chapter i take from it

_____________________________________________________________________________

I walked down stairs and saw Kawaii-Chan "Hey Zane-Senpai" We kissed deeply soon we where drooling "Sorry" I said I grabbed some paper towels and wiped my mouth and her mouth she blushed. I sat down at the counter she put a plate of pancakes in front of me. "Here you go Zane-Senpai" She looked happy then I realized that this whole 2 weeks Kawaii-Chan hasn't turned into Michi-Chan. I eat then i went and sat on the couch and thought. When I meet up with Michi I'm not happy. Kawaii-Chan came over and sat next to me and layed on me. I thought to my self she doesn't know that's it I'm breaking it off with Michi . I looked over Kawaii-Chan fell asleep I carried her to her bed and kissed her "Don't worry I'll make this right". I walked over to Lucinda's house "Good thing she's nocturnal" I picked the lock and enterd and closed the door behind me. I looked through her potions picked out some 1 memory wiper and 2 love potions. I covered my tracks and left. I went and Michis house before I went in I put a lock of my hair in the memory wiper potion and it turned from red to black. Then I put a pink lock of hair in the love potion and it turned from blue to pink and I put Michis purple hair in the other and it turns purple. I waited "Hey Zane" I looked it was Reese "Hay drink this" He drank the pink potion "Okay wait for my signal then go up to this house" "Who's house is it?" "It doesn't matter" I went into the house "Hey Michi can you do me a favor?" "Okay Zane-Senpai" "Okay I need you to drink to cups in order " I poured the pink love potion in the first cup and the black memory wiper potion into the 2nd cup. "Then you get a surprise" "Okay " i left the house while she drank them. Then I gave my signal to Reese. I hid in a Bush by the door Reese nocked on the door Michi answers "oh my Michi I didn't know you where here well I guess since I'm here I'll tell you....I love you" "I feel the same way Reese -Senpai" I watched them walk into the house and made my escape. On the walk home I thought I'm not in love with her anymore but its good that she's happy. I got home and walked in and saw Kawaii-Chan and hugged her "what's wrong Zane-Senpai !" She asked "Nothing just hadn't realized what I had"