Pregnant PT 2

I re edited this chapter to be kid friendly to all my readers who dont remember this is the naked chapter

Zanes POV

    I finished getting dressed by putting on my sweater. I looked over at Kawaii-Chan she was covered by the blankets sleeping on my bed 😸. I left my room and walked down the stairs I took plate of Cupcakes we made but never ate and put them in the trash. " I guess I'll make breakfast for my wif..... Why did I just call her my wife"? I asked my myself. I shrugged it off and made pan cakes. I carried the the tray with breakfast on it to the room. I set it on the desk . "Kawaii-Chan wake up" I could see that woke her up but she kept her eyes closed. "I guess only true loves kiss can wake my bride up" I just realized I called her my bride. As soon as I said that her eyes popped open. "Did Zane-Senpai call Kawaii-Chan his bride" "What No" I stepped back and fell back on the wall now sitting down. Kawaii-Chan came over and sat on my lap "What's wrong Zane-Senpai?" "Well for some reason today I've been thinking what I've we got married?" "Well we could get married" She took both my hands and put them on her stomach "And we could have a family" I got up and took Kawaii-Chans hand We went over to my desk I dug through a drawer. I pulled out a ring box "My grandma gave me this saying give it to the woman you want to spend the rest of your life with" Kawaii-Chan looked at me "I told her I would never be married and to give it to Garroth but she insisted I take it" I put one knee down and got myself in the proposal position "Kawaii-Chan will you marry me?" "Yes Zane-Senpai!!" We hugged.

_________________________________________

How did you guys like it :3 😄😸😸😸