The confession

This chapter might get a little weird but aren't all Fan fics

I finally got a head start on this chapter witch is good so i can make it longer for you Zane-Chan fans. In my free time i keep trying to find a Zane x Lucinda ships lol but here is the next chapter

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Aphmau-Senpai why??!!" "Kawaii-Chan i know you like Zane and until you tell him i am just going to keep trying to make my ship sail" Aphmau Laughed evilly. Kawaii-Chan Sighed "Fine Aphmau-Senpai but i pictures of you and Aaron-kun kissing" "Deal", They both shook hands. 

Zanes POV

  I keep thinking about how i kissed Kawaii-Chan "Well who wouldn't she looked so peacefully and Beautiful sleeping" *Knock Knock*. I got up to see who was at the door "Who is it?" "Kawaii-Chan" My heart started beating when i heard her name "Okay hold on" I unlocked the door and opened it "Come on in". We both say on the couch next to each other. "Kawaii-Chan just wanted to come over and thank you for yesterday" "It was nothing i was just helping a friend" "Did Zane-Kun just call me his friend" Kawaii-Chan thought in her mind. 

3RD Person

 Kawaii-Chan scooted closer to Zain "Zane-Kun Kawaii-Chan just wanted tell you" Kawaii came closer to Zain soon their faces where very close "Kawaii-Chan just wanted to tell you that she likes you a lot" At that Kawaii-Chan removed Zain's mask and kissed him, Soon Zain started kissing back.

  Over in the bushes Aphmau sneaky Aphmau was taking pictures "My ship has sailed!". Aphmau wasn't paying attention to the couple and noticed they where gone. Soon Aphmau was being pulled inside by Zain And Kawaii-Chan "Aphmau-Senpai can you pleas not tell anybody we are dating" "You guys are dating !!??" "Yes we are but you cant tell anybody" Zane replied "Hmmm ill do it but i want Zane's Limited Edition Pinky Cake" "Fine"  

2 Days

Everything was good Aphmau kept their secret and the Zane-Chan ship was going good. "

_____________________________________________________________________________

LOL and that is the end of chapter 3  so i hope you guys enjoy - Overall words: 397