Secrets revealed PT 1

Chapter wasn't even done but I promised you guys a chapter so I slapped PT 1 on it I'm going to try to update 1-3 days hopefully only 2

PLEASE READ ↓

Takes place a week after Aphmau gave Katelyn the soup with the potion the affects of the potion have made the baby form  in her stomach very fast and go into labor very early
_________________________________________

   "Push Katelyn" Aphmau yelled. Katelyn screamed "Ahhhhh" "I see his head" The doctor said. Moments later the nurse wrapped The baby in blankets the doctor took a quick DNA/blood test. "Here is your little princess" The nurse handed the baby to Katelyn. The nurse left the room. "Hello princess your a secret to your dad but soon he will know" the doctor walked in "Here is the DNA results ma'am" he handed it her and walked out. She sat up in the bed. "what that can't be" "I'm sorry Katelyn I couldn't let you do it" Katelyn looked and saw Aphmau She walked up and explained everything. Then she walked out. Katelyn just stared at her baby. Travis walked in Katelyn didn't notice she just kept staring and tears formed. Travis walked to her bed and moved her face toward him. She was to sad to so do anything. Travis kissed her. They broke apart he held her close to him with the baby in her hands. "Is this ours?" He asked "Yes". "Katelyn can we give it a chance me and you our family?" She looked up at him "yes". They both hugged.

(Your welcome Travlyn fans)

Everybody was in the waiting room. Zane looked at Kawaii-Chan and took her hand. "It's time". They both got up and and stood in front of everyone. "Kawaii-Chan and Zane-Senpai have an announcement to make...We're getting Married!!!" "Whaaaaa" they all yelled in unison. "Man I can't believe my baby brother is getting married..... before me!!"

_________________________________________

This chapter wasn't even done cause I was out all day and I picked up this but I promised you guys a chapter

Game I picked up for 2.00$