Anime Con pt.1

Writing this offline as always thx for waiting 😀
_________________________________________

3RD PERSON

It had been one month since what happened with Katelyn Zane and Kawaii-Chan didn't tell Aphmau they became Boyfriend and girlfriend Lucinda, Travis and Katelyn all agreed to just forget about what happened and go back to normal

Kawaii-Chans POV

"My SHIPPPPPPPP" Kawaii-Chan yelled, because Aaron-Kun said Aphmau-Senpai look cute in the cosplay costume she tried on. "Kawaii-Chan please stop" Aphmau-Senpai said. Kawaii-Chan could see her blushing "But Aphmau-Senpai this is Kawaii-Chans ship!" "Hmmm I guess it is but maybe I should spill Kawaii-Chans other secret" Kawaii-Chan decided not going to speak.

Zane's POV

Why couldn't we choose our own partner to sleep with but it had to be Boy's and Girl's separate all because of Katelyn, Not wanting Aaron to sleep with Aphmau.

*Whistle notification sound*

(You'll understand if you've ever owned a Samsung)

I checked my phone. It was a text from Kawaii-Chan.

KC: Can Zane-Senpai and Kawaii-Chan meet somewhere

Z: Sure where?

KC: Meet Kawaii-Chan in the bathroom in the hotel lobby next to the pool.

Z: Sure

I went down to the lobby and Saw the bathroom. I knocked "Kawaii-Chan you in there?". I waited for a answer " Come in Zane-Senpai" I entered. My first sight was Kawaii-Chan in a beautiful dress. "Hello Z-Zane-Senpai" Without thinking we pressed our lips together. 😸

3RD PERSON

In the pool room 3 guys where siting down in the hot tub disscussing manly things

(Im a man and i even dont know what manly things to disscuss are well im just 14 still got long way to go)

It was Travis, Dante and Garroth.

"So hows it going with Katelyn" Dante asked travis in suspicous voice "Ive got her trust me shes fallen right for me" Travis said in his Travis voice. "So her hiting you is fallen for your spell" Garroth replied "Well i think its we get out my fingers are geting wrinkles " Travis nervously said trying to get out of the conversation. They all agreed they got rapped in towels and exited into the lobby. "Hold on guys i need to use the restroom" Garroth headed to the bathroom in the lobby he turned the nob it wasnt locked and opened it. "OH MY IREN Z-ZANE!!!!" . Dante and Travis rushed over to see Garroth staring Zane and Kawaii-Chan making out.