-6-

Brooklyn POV

It's been a month.

A month since I became best friends with YouNowers.

A month since we've added Tori to the chat.

A month since I started dating Josh.

A month since April stopped talking to me.

A month since everything changed.

Weston: I have an announcement

Zach: okay?

Mario: what is it?

Mark: shoot

Brook: aight

Tori: what's up?

[Weston added Erin]

Loren: I remember her!

Erin: hey guys! wes, have you told them yet?

Weston: I'm about to. I wanted you here

Hunter: okay... what's going on?

Brandon: just got here and very confused

Weston: the news is, Erin and I are dating!!1!1!1

I swear my phone fell straight from my hands. I picked it up and ran over to Tori's locker, still paying attention to the groupchat.

Mario: I guess meston is over...*cries*

Weston: kys

Jonas: dude I'm happy for you!

Gabriel: everyone is getting into relationships :)

Bryce: nice man!

Blake: Erin, I haven't met you. what do you look like?

Erin:

Hunter: wow

Hunter: wow

Brandon: really bro? but yeah, you're very pretty Erin

Weston: lay off my girl hunter

Hunter: okay that's a good idea

Brook: Wes, you're an idiot, but I'm happy for you

Tori: glad you found someone

I shut off my phone as I reached Tori's locker.

"Tori! You alright?"

She looks up from her phone, "Better than ever."

"Nope. I know you, and you are not better than ever."

Tori's eyes start to water, "I thought we had something going. Brook I really like him, and I thought we had a chance. Then this Erin girl showed up out of nowhere and of course I lost him."

"Tori, Weston is a good guy. A weird guy, but a good one. Maybe it wasn't meant to be or maybe he'll come to his senses and realize you were right in front of him the whole time. But whatever it is, you can't cry over it. So c'mon, we are going to Chris' tonight for his party."

"Thanks Brook, but there is no way I'm going to that party."

I give her my best puppy dog eyes, "Please? And I promise I'm never gonna leave your side."

"What if Josh comes?"

"Well I... Actually no. This is a girls night, kind of. I am dedicating tonight's party to making sure you get Weston off your mind."

She sighs and crossed her arms, "Fine. I'll go."

"Yes!" I jump up with joy and continue, "And who knows, maybe Chris will ask you to the dance next Friday."

I see some pink spread on Tori's cheeks. Her and Chris have the same friendship Josh and I had before we became a couple.

"Okay, okay. Before the party do you want to go shopping for dresses to wear to the dance?" Tori asks me.

"Sure! Sounds fun," I respond.

Our phones simultaneously ding as we look back at the groupchat.

Erin: I have three unknown numbers in this group. (xxx) xxx-xxxx, (xxx) xxx-xxxx, and (xxx) xxx-xxxx

Jovani: that's Brooklyn, April, and Victoria. they are from New York

Mark: yup. Brook and Tori are 14 while April is 16

Erin: oh cool. are they any of your girlfriends?

Bryce: nope

Brandon: not yet anyways

Nathan POV

Werin being official was the last thing on my mind as I boarded my plane for NYC.

I was flying over to New York to meet April and check on her.

Although she hasn't texted the group in a month, the two of us kept in contact; considering I was the only one smart enough to realize something was up with her.

By the time my plane landed, April had to have been out of school. I got her mom's contact so we organized this surprise visit.

After collecting my baggage, Mrs. Nakata picked me up from the airport. She drove me to her residence.

Now I am nervously standing in front of the door waiting for Mrs. Nakata to unlock it.

The Nakata's were nice enough to let me stay in their home while I stay in New York.

"Nathan, welcome to our home," Mrs. Nakata opened the door and I carried my luggage inside.

Her house was three-stories with a large and elegant staircase spiraling up it. The whole look of the house was so exquisite, so classy, so...April.

"Nathan?" a soft voice questioned from the top of the stairs.

"April," I said breathlessly, "It's really you."

comment what characters you want to see more of, ships you like, or plots that you'd find fun to read! I want you guys to enjoy what I write.