-20-

this chapter is based more on plot than text. i apologize again for not updating...

Brooklyn  POV

The past few days have been quite intense for April, Tori, and I. The group has been tagging us and giving us shoutouts in many posts, therefore, we are getting quite a bit of media attention.

Personally, I'm doing fine. Sure, there's hate and rude comments, but I don't really care. They don't know me personally so their judgment doesn't matter. However, I'm not sure that Tori and April are as comfortable with our recent blow up on social media.

I'll admit that it is definitely weird. I'll post a picture and within a few minutes I'll already have a couple hundred likes. I even got noticed by two fans in the streets of New York.

Today is going to be an entirely new experience. It's their show in New York for tour, and Tori, April, and I have no clue what to expect.

Brandon POV

The girls arrive at the venue and I immediately head over to Brook. I enjoy her presence and love our relationship, but not in a romantic way. She is like my best friend and we can always be immature together. But we can also be serious when we have to be. If she is nervous about Hunter or something, we'll talk. I really hope my brother doesn't lose this girl.

"Hey, Brook," I greet her.

"Hey! We should do something."

"Well, there's a mini fridge backstage loaded with candy."

Her eyes light up almost as much as they do around Hunter, "Let's go!"

Zach POV

I lean against the wall pretending to be interested in my phone when in reality I'm staring at Blake and Ariel laughing together.

I want Ariel to be happy, truly, but something about their relationship seems fake. Hunter walks over to the couple and pulls Blake away. Then, Ariel walks over to me. I quickly look down at my phone.

"Zach, what's up?" she asks me.

"Oh, hey, Ariel," I put on a fake smile, "Nothing much."

She gives me a real smile, "Do you want to explore the venue?"

"Sure thing."

Hunter POV

I pull Blake away from Ariel to speak to him about Brook.

"Hunter, what do you want?" Blake crosses his arms.

"Look, Blake, I'm going to get straight to the point," he gestures for me to continue, "I don't know what has gotten into you. I like Brook, and I know that you did at some point. I'm not sure why you're with Ariel and honestly I don't care. Whatever is going on with the girls in our lives, I just want my best friend back."

Blake clenches his jaw but I can see his eyes soften at my words. He sighs, "I don't know what happened to me either. I've been stressed I guess. I'm sorry. Friends again?"

I smile, "Best friends. And if you ever need to talk about whatever is stressing you out, I'm here, bro."

"Thanks, Hunter."

Mario POV

"So how does this work?" April asks me, referring to the show and meet & greet we have soon.

"Here, I'll walk you through it."

As I show her around the venue and explain how these events work out, I take note of everything around me.

Blariel seems to still be going strong, but I think there's something else. I've always suspected that Blake had a thing for Brook, which would explain the whole Bunter break up, although I think Bunter made up today. And I refuse to think that Ariel just moved on from Zach. Zariel loved each other, and I think there is still some love there. They just went through a rough time.

A part of me thinks that Napril is the same way. I'm not sure if they loved each other but they could not have gotten over each other that easily. These past few days have been wonderful between April and I, and I think we really connected. However, if Nathan is the one that really makes her happy, I'll accept that.

Jacob POV

Before the show is the meet & greet. Originally, Brook, Tori, and April were sitting on the side. Soon enough, our supporters noticed them and wanted to talk with them or have a picture with them. So now the girls are standing beside us at their first meet & greet event.

"Next!" A security guard calls to the next supporter.

A girl about our age comes and gives me a soft hug.

"Hey, Jacob! I'm London Thomson."