-16-

Brooklyn POV

We spent the last few days showing the group of social media stars around New York City, and also freezing to death through the extremely cold winters. Speaking of winter time, Christmas Eve is tomorrow.

"What are you guys going to do for Christmas Eve?" I ask the YouNowers.

They all pause for a moment in deep thought.

"We haven't thought about that," Loren concludes.

Tori pulls April and I away for a second, "I feel bad. They don't get to spend the holidays with their families."

April sighs, "Same, but what are we supposed to do?"

We ponder for a moment before I get an idea, "Why don't we invite them to our Christmas Eve celebration?"

The two girls look at me, expecting further explanation.

"Every year April's family joins mine at my house or its the other way around. Remember, you come over too sometimes, Tori."

Finally April catches on, "I see your point, but what if our parents say no. I'm not sure how open they'll be."

"Isn't it at my house this year? My parents are super chill, we all know that. Plus, what's eleven extra guests going to do? It couldn't hurt to try."

"Okay," Tori agrees, "Brook, call your parents and see what they say."

I nod at them as they go back to the group. I pull out my phone and scroll to my dad's contact, tapping the call option.

Dad: Hello?

Brook: Hi dad!

Dad: You seem happy. What's up?

Brook: Remember how April, Tori, and I met up with some friends that were visiting the other day?

Dad: Yes, I remember.

Brook: Well they aren't home for the holidays we were wondering if they could join us for Christmas Eve?

Dad: Well, how many of  your friends are there?

Brook: Eleven, if they all agree.

Dad: Yeah I guess that's fine. We have the space.

Brook: Cool! Thanks, dad. April and Tori are coming over too, right?

Dad: Of course, it's tradition. I can't wait to meet these friends. Love you, Brook.

Brook: Love you too, dad.

I end the call and head over to the group, giving April and Tori a subtle nod, signifying that my dad agreed.

"So," Brandon begins, "Want to tell us what the secrecy is about?"

April smiles, "Sure. Brook, explain."

"Okay," I start to explain, "We felt bad that you couldn't spend Christmas with your parents, and we didn't want you guys to be stuck in a hotel all day. So, if you want, you guys can come to my house tomorrow to celebrate Christmas Eve."

"Yeah, and all of you are invited," Tori concludes, slightly nodding at Nathan so that he knows he's welcome. Since the break up it's been pretty obvious he feels awkward around April's friends. But he should still be able to have a fun Christmas with his us.

Ariel gives the three of us a hug, "That's so sweet guys! Thank you!"

"Agreed!" Mark exclaims, "Are you sure it isn't a bother?"