-26-

a/n: i changed the face claim for chris (ik he's irrelevant) so that i could add some new characters.

p.s. im curious: do you prefer hunter or blake for brook? or maybe someone else?

Zach Clayton POV

I'm finally back in Texas, and I couldn't be more excited. Blake and I have fixed all of the tension between us and are overjoyed to show our friends around our hometowns. Not only that, but we have some more people joining our tour that April, Brook, and Tori haven't met yet.

Speaking of Tori, "Westori is real!" I shout running up behind Weston.

Mario follows behind me singing, "Weston is in love!"

Weston just rolls his eyes and proceeds to hold Tori's hand in his own.

We're staying at Blake's house, but I'm going to visit my house first.

Brooklyn POV

Supposedly, some newbies are joining the tour, so there's a meeting today for April, Tori, and I to meet them before tomorrow's show.

The three of us head over to the venue with the rest of the group arriving at random times. Blake and Zach are coming late because they wanted to say hi to their families and friends.

"Hey, nice to see you kids," the manager says when he sees all of us, "I'd like to introduce you to these five boys who'll be joining you for the last few tour stops. Get to know each other, and I'll get the team in here to talk more about business."

Weston runs up to the boys and gives them a huge group hug, to which they respond by awkwardly patting his back.

"Guess what losers?" Weston exclaims.

The boys look at each other quizzically, "What?"

Weston's smile grows bigger every second, "I got a girlfriend."

There's a moment of silence before the five start losing their breaths over laughing so hard, "Weston? A girlfriend?"

"That's what I would've thought," Mario starts, "But it's actually true, and she's probably a keeper for him."

Tori carefully walks out to the boys and says, "I'm Victoria, the girlfriend."

Loren steps out of the way to reveal us, "And this is April and Brooklyn."

April smiles at them and I give them a small wave.

"I'm Jonah and this is Jack, Corbyn, Daniel, and Zach," he points to each of them as he says their names.

"You look familiar," I trail off, trying to figure out where I've seen them.

Zach speaks up, "Well you might know us as Why Don't We."

April lightly laughs, "I know where we saw them. They're Weston's iPhone wallpaper."

"Yup, that's it," I laugh along.

"Shut up!" Weston continues, "Besides, I changed it to Tori."

"I wasn't aware of this," Tori glares at him.

"Young love," Nathan makes his hands into a heart and signals to Westori.

Everyone wanders around the room and leaves Tori, April, and I to get to know these Why Don't We boys.

"So," I attempt to break the silence.

"So," Corbyn responds.

"Why are we so socially awkward?" April asks.

"I blame you," I reply.

Tori nods in agreement.

Daniel sits up a bit, "Okay, I'll start off. We like singing, obviously, so what are your hobbies?"

April goes first, "I spend most of my time reading or playing piano."

Tori speaks after, "I enjoy playing basketball, and I'm in our school's band."

I just shrug, "I mostly waste my time doing stupid stuff, but I guess I like photography and video games."

We continue getting to know each other until Blake and Zach return for the business meeting, but Zach isn't alone, he brought a girl.

Zach Clayton POV

Over the past few weeks, I became good friends with a wonderful girl named Daniella. We've admitted to having feelings for each other, but I told her about Ariel and how I'm afraid of getting hurt again. She perfectly understood and said she is fine to wait, and that reaction only made me like her even more.

What happened today made me certain that I want to ask her out. She flew all the way to Texas to see me for a few days: Distance means nothing to her. I ended up asking her out this morning and taking her out on a date to a nearby café. Some might say we're moving fast, and maybe we are, but I trust Daniella to be there for me.

The two of us walk into the room, and I notice the confused looks I was being given. I grab Daniella's hand, only increasing the suspicion, and walk over to the Why Don't We boys to say hello after not seeing them for so long.

Jack is the first to break the tension, "No way! Zachy got himself a girlfriend too!" He pauses and turns to Zach Herron, "Not you, Herron, you're too lonely."

"He has me!" Weston screeches, Tori lightly hitting his shoulder after.

April and Brook come over to Daniella and I.

"Hey, I'm April, and this is Brooklyn."

Daniella smiles, "I'm Daniella. Sorry for barging in and causing this awkwardness." I squeeze her hand in reassurance, and she leans into me.

"Don't worry about it, Daniella," Brook starts, "We're happy to meet you."

Brook takes Daniella to the side and does her best to make Daniella feel more comfortable with everyone.

"So," April smirks, "Daniella."

"Shut up," I look down, trying to hide the smile I get while thinking of Daniella.

"Awe, you really like her, don't you?" she asks me.

"She's definitely something special," I reply.

April jumps a little in delight, "I think I ship this more than Zariel!" She runs off to Mario and the two start fangirling.

Everyone comes together for the actual meeting.

Blake POV

a few days later

It's our last day in Texas, and it wasn't as happy as I would've hoped. I loved seeing my family and old friends, but I couldn't help but feel guilty. I decide to go on a walk to clear my head, and I ask Brook to come along. She always listens to my problems.

We walk through the night in silence, but it isn't awkward, it's comforting.

"Brook, can I tell you something?"

"Of course."

Admiring the stars above us, I sigh and open up to Brook about what's been on my mind.

"Did you see the way Ariel looked after Zach came with Daniella? Like she lost her one chance at something real. I broke her heart, and she hoped that she could have Zach again, but he moved on. I think we all know Daniella is a wonderful girl, and she really does connect with Zach and care about him, but I can't help but think it's my fault that Ariel is feeling down."

"Blake, none of this is your fault. You did the right thing by ending things with Ariel. It might have hurt her, but at least you weren't leading her on anymore. Ariel is a sweet girl, she'll find someone for her when the time is right. In the meanwhile, Zach deserves to find his happiness too, and he might have found it with Daniella. Life goes on, so don't worry too much."

"Thank you, Brook," I say, adoring the bright dots in the sky yet again. This time, they seem to glimmer with hope.

"Anytime."