-ATTENTION EVERYONE-

this will probably be deleted soon, but i want opinions on the ships.

i have noticed some compelling arguments between huntlyn and blooklyn, so here is the co-owner of this account (etoilemel ) ranting about why huntlyn is better:

1. Hunter was there for Brook from the beginning. They had conversations and built the trust.

2. Hunter developed feelings for Brook first. Yet he still supported Joshlyn. He didn't make a fit or anything.

3. AFTER JOSHLYN HAPPENS, Blake says he likes Brook.

4. Blake dates Ariel after admitting to Hunter his feelings about Brook. This is not fair to Ariel because HE PLAYED HER. This is a mistake. He hurt Zach Clayton too. Blake also called Brook "babe" while dating Ariel.

5. (Side note: huntlyn had a moment after the napril break up. Everyone knows a good couple needs to ship the same people) Huntlyn meets first like BOI they are all cute and meet up. Oh yeah also all the end games meet up like westori and mapril and they happen first so duh.

6. New Years Blake tells Hunter to stay away from Brook while he's dating Ariel. Boi, stay in your lane. "ARIEL JUST HAPPENED TO BE THERE WHEN I WANTED SOMEONE. THE POINT IS, YOU AREN'T GOOD FOR HER." That's like 5 mistakes, you don't use a girl, you don't tell a kind guy to back off a girl AND HE IS YOUR FRIEND PLUS YOU ARE DATING SOMEONE, who you aren't even loyal to.

7. Brook had trust issues after Josh, and what did Hunter do? He listened to them and understood. He didn't push her into a relationship or anything. He was okay with her being a bit worried. He did what any gentlemen should, NOT LIKE BLAKE.

8. NEW. FREAKING. YEARS. KISS. ENOUGH. SAID.

9. Hunter made the mistake of trusting London, but he doesn't flirt or cheat on the un-official relationship with brook. He made a mistake while blake made HOW MANY? Anyone can mistrust people, but Blake played a girl.
10. Hunter made up and talked with Blake first.

12. Even after Blake was rude, Hunter still allowed Blake to be friends with Brook. And HE KNEW BLAKE LIKED BROOK.

anyway, that's mel's opinion. any thoughts?

-kota