-24-

Brooklyn POV

We just arrived in Richmond, Virginia for the next tour stop. We decided to cramp everyone in Jacob's house instead of worrying over hotels and stuff.

"Dude, dude, dude," I shake April and Tori's shoulders.

"What do you want?" April asks.

A huge smile spreads across my face, "We're at Jacob's house."

Tori and April exchange a look, "So...?"

"So...We get Mrs. Sartorius's amazing cooking!"

"HELL YES!" April and Tori exclaim, high giving each other.

Mark jumps out of no where, "OH MY GOD, YOU'RE RIGHT! I LOVE HER FOOD!"

"I KNOW RIGHT!" I respond, high fiving him.

Jacob just walks past us, pauses, rolls his eyes, and proceeds to plop down on the couch and ignore us.

We all end up settling in and just messing around in the living room doing whatever we want. Currently, Brandon and I are in an intense, top secret mission. We're running around with toy guns and shooting our targets without them knowing.

"Let's get my brother," Brandon whispers to me.

I nod, and we stealthily head over to a wall behind Hunter.

The two of us aim our toy guns at his back and shoot.

"What the hell?" He says while looking over his shoulder, but we're already gone.

Brandon and I try to hide our laughs and do a quick fist bump: Mission accomplished.

Suddenly, Mrs. Sartorius runs in the room looking quite excited.

"Mom, what's up?" Jacob asks.

She nervously replies, "Oh, nothing."

Jacob narrows his eyes at her, "You're hiding something."

"No, I'm not," She awkwardly trails off.

The doorbell rings and her smile only grows more, "Jacob, would you mind getting that?"

"No problem," He cautiously replies, slowly walking to the door.

His mom eagerly walks behind him as if to capture his reaction. Jacob opens the door and gasps. He then runs forward, and we hear what sounds like a girl's voice. Jacob walks in with his arm around the person at the door.

"London?" I question, also filled with excitement.

She smiles at me, "Surprise!"

Everyone goes to embrace her in hugs and welcome her in.

"So, are you joining us on tour?" Jacob asks, hope filled in his eyes.

"Sadly, no, but I think I can meet you guys in one of the other tour stops towards the end of the tour."

"Well at least we'll see you again, but until then, we should have some fun," Hunter says to her.

Blake POV

Once again, everyone was off doing their own thing: Nathan, Zach, Ariel, and Loren were making musical.lys; Weston and Tori were flirting—seriously, date already; Mario and April were just having a deep conversation—also please date already; Mark and Brandon were playing videogames; Hunter, Jacob, and London were getting to know each other; and Brook was all alone.

I decide to keep Brook some company, so I go sit beside her.

"Hey, Brook."

She looks up at me, "Hey."

"I just wanted to say thanks for that walk in Boston, and thanks for giving me a chance to explain myself. I know I keep making mistakes, so I really appreciate that you still listen to me," I confess.

"No worries, Blake. We all make mistakes, so I'll always have your back and hear you out."

After that quick conversation, I feel much more comfortable around her.

"So what's up?" I ask her.

She shrugs, "Nothing much. I'm not really sure what to do." Brook scans the room and her eyes stop at Hunter who's laughing and smiling with London and Jacob.

"Did something happen between you two? Why aren't you with him right now?" I curiously ask her.

Brook looks back at me, "No, we're fine. I'm not with them because I wanted to give Jacob and London some alone time, but I guess the three of them are bonding more, which is totally fine."

I skeptically glance at her, "Alright."

Mario POV

"I wish I had a sibling, your relationship with Cat seems so cute," April tells me.

"Cat truly is one of my best friends, although we do have our fair share of disagreements."

"Still, having a sibling bond sounds awesome. Brook is kind of like a sister to me, but it isn't quite the same as an actual sibling, you know?"

I nod in understanding, but then I notice something odd.

"April, do you see this?"

"See what?" She replies.

I signal towards Jacob, London, and Hunter.

She smiles, "Awe, Jacob and London are so cute."

"Agreed," I frown, "But why is Hunter sitting that close to London while Jacob is all the way across from them?"

April glances at them again, noticing my point. She continues to glance around the room, "Or more importantly, why is Hunter with London and Jacob, while Brook is with Blake?"

Scanning the room, I see her point as well.

"Something is going on," I tell her.

She sighs, "Being honest, I always thought something was up with London. Maybe this has something to do with it."

I ponder the scenario in my mind, "Yeah, maybe it does."