-31-

No One POV

3:00 AM

London is packing her suitcase with all the things she brought to California. She bought the first plane ticket back to Albany after everyone learned the truth. Being London, she did her best to convince everyone, or at least Hunter and Jacob, that she was innocent, but no one was taking it. Jacob couldn't look her in the eye, and Hunter left to repair things with Brook.

She arrives at the airport and waits at the gate for her flight to be called. Once her flight is announced for boarding, she waits in the long line. She hears a group of girls in front of her giggling about how cute Hunter and Brooklyn would be. Rolling her eyes, she whispers something that no one could hear.

"Brooklyn West, if I ever see you again, I will make your life a living hell."

Mario POV

"Hey, Jacob," I greet the younger boy with a slight frown on my face.

He turns to me, "Hey, Mario."

"I'm really sorry about London. I feel terrible that we basically tore her away from you."

Jacob looks down at his lap and quietly says, "It wasn't your fault, Mario. I had to know the truth, and I'm glad I found out before I got too deep."

I chuckle, "Before you got too deep?"

"Shut up. You need holy water," he laughs, "Too deep in my feelings."

"So," I offer him a gentle smile, "No hard feelings?"

Jacob agrees, "No hard feelings. I'll find the right girl when the time comes, but for now, you've already found the right girl, yet you haven't made a move."

"W-What are you talking about?" I nervously laugh, running my hand through my hair.

He just smiles at me, "Um, April Nakata maybe?"

I stutter, "April? What? I-I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Yeah, right," Jacob chuckles, "You guys were made for each other. I'm not really one for true love, but if true love exists, it's basically you and April. You have to tell her."

"Okay, I guess I might maybe have the littlest crush on April, but what if she doesn't like me back?"

"Sure, a little crush. And you, Marihoe, are an absolute idiot if you don't think April likes you back."

I think about it. Maybe she does return some of the feelings, and even if she doesn't, she probably would still stay my friend.

"Alright, Jacob. I'll tell her, but how?"

"Well," Jacob smirks, "I've been working on a plan."

Jacob POV

After that talk with Mario, I realized I would need to set this up right away.

"Okay! I have called this meeting to order because April and Mario have left to go buy food, and we need to come up with a plan to set them up together," I say to the group.

Everyone agrees that Mapril needs to happen now, so we set to work on a plan.

"It's pretty obvious they like each other," Tori starts, "It's just a matter of getting them to admit it."

"Agreed. Also, we need a place for it to go down. Our house isn't exactly the most romantic place," Daniel points out.

"True, but this place has amazing views," Brook laughs, all of us agreeing.