-29-

Brooklyn POV

"I'm so hype!" London exclaims.

I laugh, "Same. California is going to be awesome."

Los Angeles is our final tour stop, but none of us want this time to end, so we decided we'd spend some time out on the west coast in the Why Don't We house before parting ways.

"That show was awesome," Corbyn says with a wide smile, "All the fans are so amazing!"

"Definitely. This was a perfect way to end tour," I smirk.

Herron looks at me blankly, "Did you pun again?"

April laughs, "Hey, nobody gotta know."

The Why Don't You boys will never get over the pure talent that is April and I's punning.

As usual, the group disperses into smaller groups and decides to do various activities before meeting up at the Why Don't We house tonight.

"What should we do?" Dani asks, looking between the group we are hanging out with.

Today will be the first time all of us girls hung out together. I think this could be fun.

Most of the girls shrug, so Loren responds, "How about we just walk around for now until we end up somewhere interesting?"

"I'm down," I say. The other girls agree and we begin our journey to who knows where.

As we walk, Tori comes to a stop.

"Check out that school," she begins, "It's so much different than ours."

April walks closer to the gate, "You're right. I wish our school looked like that."

The rest of us follow to see what's so interesting about a school.

Scanning the building, I notice an access point on the roof and tell the girls, "That'd be so fun to climb."

Ariel laughs, "Like, break in climb? Or just climb?"

"Break in," I chuckle, "It'd be way more exciting than that one strategy I used at our school."

April gives me a concerned look, "As much as I enjoy your recklessness, breaking in might not be such a great idea."

"Chill, April. It's a weekend; there'll only be a couple adults in the school right now," I reply.

"Still," Tori says, "You should probably avoid it."

I shrug and look down, "I guess you're right."

The girls proceed to walk forward while I longingly stare at the school. It would've made a pretty awesome memory.

"Brook," London gets my attention.

The other girls are out of our range, so it's just us.

"Yeah, London?"

"You should break in," she grins.

I narrow my eyes in confusion, "But they just said not to."

She playfully rolls her eyes, "So what? If you want to do it, you should."

"I don't know, London. They had a point."

"Brook, think for a moment. Why wouldn't they want you to do what you want?"

"To keep me out of trouble," I state like it's obvious.

London scoffs, "No, Brook. It's to keep them out of trouble. Why else would they force you to do what they want and never what you want?"