-19-

yo im back with a long overdue update

No One POV

Brook: we should go to jamaica

Loren: but why

Brook: why not

Loren: true true

April: speaking of places we should go, where exactly are the tour stops?

Mario: well we have one more show here in nyc before our bus leaves

Nathan: i think we're hitting some home states

Weston: are we going to north carolina?

Jacob: maybe idk. i feel like we should know these things

Tori: yeah probably

Brook: eh we'll just go with the flow

Ariel: so i guess your first show will be this weekend in nyc

Tori: are we just gonna hang out backstage

Blake: we never thought about the details

Jacob: guys lets meet somewhere so we can broadcast

April: ???

Jacob: YouNow remember?

April: oh right.

April: how does that work again?

Loren: its like youtube but live. we just start the video and we can live stream to all our supporters and they can comment so we can actually talk to them

Brook: thats actually really cool

Mario: i thought you guys were going to make younow accounts

Tori: we were?

Brook: ^?

April: i guess we forgot. we'll do it when we meet up.

Mark: you guys could get musically too

Brook: idk

April: yeah...not really our thing

Brandon: you don't have to post, just have it to keep up with us

Tori: hm maybe

Hunter: so where should we meet

Brook: my house?

Nathan: sounds good

Brooklyn POV

April heads to unlock the door at the sound of my doorbell ringing.

"Do you have food?" Blake says, quickly running into my kitchen.

"Yeah, just eat in moderation," I reply.

He gives me a blank stare, "Eat...in...moderation?"

"Never mind," I shake my head at him. I swear if he takes all my food it's over.

"Hey, Brook," Hunter smiles at me.

"Hi, Hunter," we hug for a moment before joining everyone (except Blake, who is still scavenging for food) in the living room.

Loren stops scrolling through Twitter and says, "I suppose it's time for you three to get YouNow and Musical.ly."

The three of us just shrug but proceed to go on our phones and open the app store. We let the two apps download while everyone tells us a bit about the platforms we are about to become a part of.

Once Musical.ly downloads, we make our accounts with the usernames @toriturner, @aprilnakata, and @brookwest because we are so original. Then we follow everyone in the room including the people that were originally in the groupchat before Weston kicked them out like Gabriel, Simon, Bryce, Jonas, Jovani, and Julian.

We started to watch their musical.lys and it was interesting. Honestly, the app made me sort of sad. I was watching some of the people that used to make Vines make Musical.llys instead, but now Vine is gone. I'll always miss Vine.

I hear a song play in slow motion from in front of me. Looking in the direction of the music, I see Mario trying to teach April how to make a Musical.ly. It's weird, the whole Napril breakup made Mapril best friends. Although I wouldn't mind if Mapril became a real thing like the rest of the groupchat wants.

After Mario and April finally make a good Musical.ly together, Mario posts it on his account and the likes start flooding in along with comments like "who is she," "is she your girlfriend," and the most awkward one yet, "wasn't she dating nathan?"

"I hate when people assume that a boy and girl friendship is actually a couple," Loren remarks while scrolling through the comments.

Jacob sighs, "We have to deal with the rumors. It's part of our lives now."

After that, we start to set up our YouNow accounts with the same usernames @brookwest, @aprilnakata, and @toriturner.

"Finally we can broadcast," Weston says.

"Who's account should we go on?" Ariel asks.

Zach raises his hand, "Mine! I haven't broadcasted in awhile."

We all nod at him and he signs into his account. Once we are all ready, he starts the livestream.

"Hey guys! Zach here. How are y'all doing?"

A few minutes later there is 3k views.

"Woah, you got three thousand views already?" I ask in pure shock.

"Yup," Zach pauses to read the comments, "Everyone is curious to who you three are."

"Well I'd be curious too if three random girls showed up out of no where and became best friends with my fandom," Tori shrugs.

Mark laughs, "Now they're asking if you girls are any of our girlfriends. Let the rumors begin."

Brandon glances at the viewer count, "Five thousand viewers, should we introduce the girls now?"

"Yeah probably," Ariel says.

"Hello beautiful people, I hope you're having a wonderful day," Jacob says to everyone, but they continue to ask who we are.

Nathan decides to answer the comments, "These are three of our friends. Please don't give them any hate or spread rumors about them."

"This is April, Brooklyn, and Victoria," Mario says while pointing to each of us.

"Yeah, but these two go by Brook and Tori," Hunter tells the viewers while swinging his arm over my shoulders in what I hope the supporters take as a friendly gesture.

"Now that we got names out of the way, let's go play some Roblox!" Weston shouts.

Blake shakes his head, "We are not playing Roblox."

"We could do a Q&A," Nathan suggests.

Everyone agrees so Loren says to the camera, "Everyone comment questions for us to answer."

The comments start to flood with random questions asking about their personalities, addressing rumors, and also some really strange and random questions that I assume are for Weston.

YouNow is actually really cool.