Parva sorror

( Parva sorror, which means little sister in Latin, is what kaname will call her, and introduce her to other high up vampires as. But her name will still by (y/n) )

(Y/n) p.o.v

     The car ride took hours, and it was extremely boring. I finally got out of the car and nearly took off running. I hated being stuck in one place for hours on end. In cars, school, anywhere where I couldn't move around. My annoyance probably stemmed from.... My past.
      "Hello, (y/n)!" A girl with brown hair and a day class uniform says. She has a boy with silver hair next to her. I of course recognize the brunette, as my kinda adopted sister yuuki. She doesn't know me, but thanks to kaname talking and showin me pictures of her, I recognize her. I still can't believe she doesn't know she is also a pure blood. I won't judge! Because I know that she had a reason to forget.
      "Hello!" I wave at them cheerfully. I realize the boy is in a night class outfit. He is a vampire??? Obviously not a purebred. Probably some almost level e.
       "I'm yuuki cross! This is zero! We are the disaplanary committee! Your the new night class student, (y/n) (l/n) right?" Yuuki says, when she says cross, all I can do is try not to wince.
       "Yeah! " I say walking towards them. Zero starts walking off and yuuki just smiles at me.
      "Night class is about to start so he," she points at zero, "is going to show you to your dorm and then you'll go to class." Yuuki says. I nod and run after zero.
      "Hey! Wait up!" I yell and he actually stops. I catch up and we start walking.
      "So zero, your a 'night class' student." I ask, hopping he gets my drift. He seems to pick up on what I say and makes a 'tch' sound.  We walk in silence and get to the night dorms quickly. He opens the door and I see a group of vampires watching for me. Zero wuickly steps off to the side and I walk in fabulously.
       "Ah, Parva  sorror." A blond says. He walks up to me a bows. The rest of the room bows too. Though some look mad because they have to.  I smile back.
      "Hello, but you all don't have to bow. Also..." I was gonna say, 'my name isn't parva sorror, kaname just calls me that.' But at that moment kaname was at the top of the stairs, walking down. I was really happy, I hadn't seen him in a while.
       "Kaname!" I yell happily and run up and hug him. He hugs me back. I swear I heard a slight gasp or two at how we both were acting. Me for not calling him 'lord' kaname, and him for showing such affection.
        "Parva sorror, I've missed you." He says. I smile up at him, because he is much taller then me.
        " you didn't tell me the school was so big!" I giggle as he realeses me.
        "Yes, it is. However class for the night class is about to begin, so you must go get changed." He says. I nod and start up stairs. I look around a little for the room with all my stuff in it. When I find my new room. I change quickly and leave my hair down. I think about how night classes aren't as hard as real school since it really is just college reading. I head back down and see that they are walking out, however kaname waits for me to catch up.
      "Aido-chan!" "Ruka-senpai" students yell names at the night class and try to get to us. I grab kanames arm hopping for comfort. These girls were terrifying. Apparently, my display of affection for my brother, angers the girls.
       "She hugged kaname-kin!" One yells with horror.
       " they aren't datin are they!" Another yells.
       "Who is she any way!"  Another yells getting my angry with each word. I see yuuki trying to hold them back and I go to help.
       " please everyone, stand back!" Yuuki yells, I stand behind her staring at the students.
       "Please won't you listen to yuuki-chan?" I ask them with a soft smile. They seem to freeze in place and do as yuuki asked. I didn't use my pure blood power, but simply being one of their oh so favorite night class students, they listen. I smile at yuuki and she gives me a bright smile. I walk back to the group. I think I see zero smiling at my amazing work but who knows. I hope he did he is cute. I think, then scold mysel since he is level e.