A little longer

Your pov

      You hadn't talked to zero for a week, you and kaname and been hanging out like old times, and you and yuuki were Best friends. Tonight you felt like something was wrong and you were wandering around the school campus. Suddenly though, something tackles you to the ground. You struggle to break free, but it's obviously not human since its holding you down. You feel a hand push you to the ground completely. You try against it but you feel a hand pull your shirt away. Whoever this was, they were going to die. The person starts feeling you.
~not gonna right the rest but you know what's going on. Basically your raped.~
       The person turns you around, and it's into you. However there person wears a mask so you can't see their face. They are suddenly pulled off of you. You jump up and pull your cloths on. You look and see that someone is fighting with the perve. You should start running, but anger hits you like a wall. You connect with your pure blood powers and feel the wind pick up. You start towards the fight and throws the two away from each other. You look straight at your attacker with pure hate.  Mix that with your powers and this wasn't going to turn out well for the masked man. You lean over him and give a strong kick to the side.  He tries to get up an you smack him with your full on powers. You hear a 'crack' and realize you broke the guy's skull. You know he is dead but give a couple more kicks to the side till you hear ribs break. With a final bit of energy you bend down and pull the mask off. You see a level e vampire who you don't recognize. You turn to your savior.
       "(Y/n)? Are you okay?" Zero asks you with a concerned face. You fall into his arms. Asleep.

    Zero pov

(Y/n)... her (h/c) hair was messy and every where, the wind blew almost as quickly as before, but was slowing. Her (e/c) eyes were wide with fear and anger. She looked like an angel who had just battled a demon. Beautiful, but deadly.