Bealive me

Your POV

I couldn't bealive he had seen me like this. I was a mess, more so now that'd I'd made it back to my room. I was lying in bed with tears streaming down my face.
Let's list reasons why tonight couldn't get worse:
• I was raped
• I had just killled a man
• zero was there
•my powers got out of control
•kaname had chosen tomorrow as the day he would reawaken yuuki.
• I was going to be leavening

Today sucked and it was just gonna get worse. I was too busy mopping around to notice the door to my room being opened and closed. Add that to the list! I didn't. I didn't notice anything wrong until I felt the dip in my bed. Quickly I sprang up and was across the room. Was heart was pounding with each passing moment. My eyes were blood red, and hands and my sides, but ready to fight. Then I noticed who it was and broke down crying again. Sitting there on my bed was none other than zero himself. Add tme crying Infront of him to the list! He quickly was up and had me in his arms. I cried violently into his shoulder. I hated being seen like this but the tears wouldn't stop.
"Zero." I say into his shoulder as I leaned as close as I could get to him. He holds me tight and I now hear his heart instead of my own. After a few moments of this, I calm down enough to talk with him.
"Z-zero. W-what are you doing here?" I ask, my voice broke on his name. He picks me up slightly and helps me over to my bed. He lays me down and sits next to me.
"I came to make sure you didn't get hurt." He tells me. (Had to fight an urge to write 'had to make sure you didn't kill any body else.') I lay my head on his shoulder.
"T-that guy." Is all I can say.
"He was a level e." He says, and pauses, " (y/n) what did he do to you?" He asks in his emotionless voice. I take a shaking breath.
"He was, t-touching me. He r-" I never finished that thought. Because zero pulled me into another tight embrace. My lips were on his neck. And never had I before wanted to drink someone's blood as I did right now. I knew kaname would be mad if I did. So mad he might kill zero. But I found my mouth opening slightly, makeing way for my now extended fangs. Zero drew a breath in, but didn't stop me. God I wish he wouldve. Instead, he leaned his mouth to my ears and whispered.
"(Y/n)" he only said my name, but it convinced my vampire instinct to kick in and take over. Soon my fangs were in him an I was drawin his blood. As soon as I tasted it I could see his memories.

His family being killed. His brother and him fighting. Yuuki letting him drink from her. Yuuki holding off fangirls. The stables, where just last week we drank from each other. Me, smiling at him when we caught each other's eyes starring the other day. Tonight, me laying on the ground looking defeated.

Oh god does zero like me?

I pulled back suddenly, no way does he like me. But why else would he think about me? I stared at zero and he stared back at me. Suddenly he leaned forward, and for a moment I thought he was going to kiss me. Instead however, he leaned down and licked his blood off my lips. Wasn't that, like, an indirect kiss? I blushed at his actions, which he took as praise for his work. He pulled me closer to him.
"Bealive me, (y/n), tonight was horrible for me too." He says.