Sensual

Your POV

I felt his hands trail up my legs as he pulled me closer as we both laid on the bed. Zero had already sunk his fangs into my neck, and was letting his hands trail all over me. I had told him he could feed off me before we went off and did anything...
Although his hands were having too much fun touching my body. I jumped slightly when his hand squeezed my butt a little as he sunk his fangs deeper. I was holding my mouth shut since he was getting too handsy and harsh with his bite.
"Z-zero... calm down" I breathed out hard as he started to pull his fangs out again. I laid there out of breath and rolled onto my back. Zero confused me a lot. We were just friends, not even best friends. I let him drink from me because he needed it, but he hadn't tried all of that before....
"(Y/n)...." he said as he looked me over.

Zeros POV

As I drunk her blood, I saw flashes of everything that mattered.
Another memory of her and kaneme together flashed into my head. He was teaching her how to act proper around the high up vampires.
The next one was me and her talking, she laughed at something I said and looked at me with a loving smile. I'd drunk her blood enough to know she was in love with me. I refused to bring it up until she did though.
"Z-zero... calm down." I heard her sweet voice whisper to me. I pulled my fangs out even though I wanted to drink more. I was confused about what she was worked up about until I realized my hands had found her ass and were feeling it up.
"(Y/n).... I'm sorry" I said as I raised up from the bed and started to leave the room. I couldn't show that much affection towards her without making her think I had more then friendly intentions with her for now.