The past

Your POV

      "Once, there was a little village girl. She ran around the town with giggles and laughs, everyone loved her...."

A long time ago~
    "Oh, (y/n)" the village baker called as a giggly 13 year old you ran over to his window. He motioned you closer and you stood on your tip toes to hear him better. "I've heard a little rumor that my oldest wants to treat you to a dance tonight at the village festival" the older man said and I giggled playfully.
      "Him and every other boy here, but for him, I'll accept. Tell him I said I'll be waiting for that dance" I said, before the older man waved and I ran off to my friends house, where I was staying. My parents were pure blood vampires, and they currently lived in our amazing house miles away from here. They had reluctantly agreed to let me stay with briana and her family for a couple weeks, even though they weren't a pure blood vampire family. Brianas parents felt so proud to have a pure blood living with them, making them feel important.
   I honestly just wanted to spend the summer in a village and see humans up close.
All the human and vampire boys around were desperate to get my attention, they found me incredibly beautiful.
     As I walked to the house I pasted a field of grapes and berries, this village lived off of farming. I smiled to myself as I controlled the wind and made it blow gently and sway the food they grew. Controlling the wind was one of my pure blood powers. Mother said it was one of my individual powers. Every vampire had powers that were their own, and one of mine was controlling the wind.
Well, that and controlling the minds of others, although I didn't practice that one as much. Why would I? People did what I wanted either for my looks or status.
      As I got to my friends house I went to the room that was mine and got ready for the festival.

    "Hurry!" My friend yelled and I rolled my eyes, before grabbing her and speeding us off to the festival. She laughed and looked around, before motioning off to the middle of the dance circle.
      Standing there was the bakers son Eric, blond hair, blue eyes, tall, handsome in general.
But he was human. So I knew not to love him. But he didn't know not to love me.
He walked over to us and bowed, as always. Everyone in this town knew me and my friend were of higher social status than them. Some even believed I was the princess.
     "May I have this dance?" He asked and held his hand out to me. I smiled and placed mine in his and he pulled me off to dance. We spun and twirled around for a while, giving each other grins and he gave me a longing look every time I spun into his arms. Eventually the night replaced the day time and we calmed down, before walking off to the place behind the houses. It was quiet here.
     "Why is such a pretty girl with me tonight?" He asked and cupped my cheeks as I looked up at him. He was much taller and older than me, me being 13 and him being 20. At the time this was normal though.
      "It pleases me to be here" I laughed and he smirked down at me.  
       "My father contacted your parents, requesting our marriage." He informed me and I blushed, not expecting him to say that.
       "You want to marry me?" I laughed and he looked offended at my laugh. "You know nothing of me"
      "Then tell me what I don't know and I'll accept it" he breathed out, before getting into his knees in front of me. I slid my hands into his hair and smirked down at him. His face was only inches below mine even when he was on his knees.
      "You said so" I breathed out before turning his head and sinking my fangs into his throat. He gasped as I drank his blood and he was about to scream but I touched his forehead and he stopped, not screaming. After a moment I pulled away and released him. He jumped away and took off running.
      "What did you do that for" briana said as she walked over to us, her hand on fire to light her way. That was her level b power.
      "He said he'd love me no matter what. I wanted to see if it was true." I said and looked down at my dress to check for blood
        "If he had?" She hummed as she walked over. She was two years older than me but still nice.
       "I would've considered turning him and making him a pet of mine, is there something wrong with that?" I hummed, and she didn't respond. We walked back towards her house
The next morning as me and her walked out of our house, we were stopped by strange men. They held a weapon that struck me with something I never felt, fear.
      "We found them" one announced, before running and attacking Us. Brinasa parents were in the ground behind the group, their heads cut off. One man ran at me and I shoved him away, my strength better than his. I turned to briana slightly, expecting her to be doing fine in the fight, but instead I seen her have her head cut off by the man with a scythe.
     "Was that the level a?" One man called after the other had killed my friend.
       "No" I answered him and they all turned to me again, remembering I was there. They raised there weapons and I raised one hand. "She was a good person, why did you kill her" I asked as I closed my fist, and the wind picked up quickly.
      "A boy ran to us last night and told us of demons who looked like young girls. We knew we had to do something." The one in charge said, and I realized he was the only one with a weapon that could kill me.
      "That boy was a liar" I said as the wind blew into circles. I watched the men looked at me in fear as a tornado formed in front of me. It grew taller and wider than any building around, and I knew the longer I held it the more it would grow. "Now, I want you to die" I called and shoved the tornado towards them. It caught all the men up into it and threw them around. I turned back towards the house as the tornado ravaged and destroyed the village. I walked back into the house and closed the door