A jealous moment

Your POV

Me and Alexander, the other night class student that I was now 'dating', according to day class rumors, strolled through the school grounds for a moment. He bowed to me as we stopped to sit down.
      "You're taking this farther than necessary" I joked as he gave me a smirk. The reason we'd started this whole fake relationship was to make zero mad. Three days had went by and he was quite pissed. Yuuki had left and returned to my brother. Before she'd left she'd apologized and we'd made up. She told me that when she had the baby I needed to come back by and visit.
But I didn't know if I was ready
You see, kaname and me had talked about my past when I was visiting last time. After our talk, I wasn't sure I wanted to go back and continue that chat.
My past was confusing and worrisome, and I didn't like to remember it.
    "Am I? Princess..." he whispered and I glanced around. He only called me princess when zero was around, mostly to piss the white haired boy off even more. I spotted zero, walking in our general direction. He was in the night class uniform and if I had been a normal girl I would've swooned.
      "Maybe not" I said and looked at Alexander. He smirked back at me and took my hand in his, before kissing it lightly.
       "I have to go, but we can see each other later, no doubt?" He said politely, before turning and walking away. Since he was gone, zero got the courage to walk up to me and talk.
     "(Y/n)" he said and walked right in front of me. His eyes looked right through me and he pulled me close, before tilting my head up and kissing me softly on the lips. I blushed and pulled away from him.
     "What are you doing zero?" I asked and he cupped my cheek, looking at me with soft eyes.   
      "I want you, I know I hurt you before but..." he pushed hair out of my face and I blushed at him "I apologize"
      "Is this real? I've never heard you apologize"I said and laughed a little, before smiling. This is what I had wanted him to do.
       "It's real" he whispered to me softly.
      "Is that parva and zero?!" A day class girl yelled loudly as she spotted me and zero together like this. "I THOUGHT SHE HAD A BOYFRIEND" another girl yelled as they started to run after us. I grabbed zeros hand and ran.

    Me and zero got to my room at record speed, before both of us sat down on my bed. Zero looked at me and smiled faintly. I laid back on my bed and he leaned on his side next to me.
      "What happened on your trip?" He whispered, his hand pushing hair out of my face as he moved closer to me.
       "Mostly just talked to my brother" I said as he cupped my face.
        "About?" He frowned, still not liking him.
       "Yuuki, my past..." I said and he raised an eyebrow at me. "Yuuki is pregnant" I explained
       "What about your past? You've never said anything about it..." he whispered
       "My past..."