Years later

Your POV
2 years later

      "Alexander!" I yelled out as I ran after him. He laughed and jumped up onto the stairs and sliding down them into the first floor. I rolled my eyes and sped quickly after him. I crashed into him from behind and he laughed and grabbed me, lifting me up and throwing me at the couch. On the living room floor our kids played on their mat, one girl named Celestial, and a son named zeo, (Z-oh) Alex walked over to the living room and laughed as I laid there and landed from running, it wasn't like I should be running around like that anyway, not at three months pregnant anyway. Alex ran a hand through his now long hair and he gave me another mischievous smile, before walking over and sitting down with the kids.
      "Lady (y/n)" a maid of ours walked over and bowed to us, before glancing back to the door, "a man is here to see you" she said, and I raised up on the couch.
       "For me?" I repeated and got up off the couch. Alex shot me a concerned look and I waved him off.  I followed the maid through the huge house and to the doorway. I brushed out my casual dress and waited for her to open it up.
       "Hello- oh" I said softly, panic in my voice.
      "Is that really you...?" Zeros voice said with a mix of shock and confusion. His eyes landed up my bump and he swallowed hard. "Where's Alex?" He asked. I stepped forward and slapped him, very hard. He fell into the door frame and caused a loud crash
        "What are you doing here?" Alexa voice cut into what was about to be me yelling at zero like a crazy woman.
       "I came to see you both..." Zero said as he stood upright. Alex gave him a hard glare, before both of us stopped short.
        "I'm sorry but my lord," the maid rushed over, zeo and celestial in her arms. Zeo had blood running down his forehead. "They were playing and she just- I hadn't ever-" the maid tried to say
"What happened?" Me and alex gasped at the same time and he moved to hold zeo and rock him while the maid looked at me, celestial crying softly. I took her into my arms and glanced back to the door. Zero stood there and swallowed thickly.
"They've got your eyes" he said to me and I could practically see the sadness in him.
"Step inside zero, we can talk over lunch" Alex invited him in and walked off upstairs with zeo. Zero stepped in and the maid looked at him nervously.
"Madam, he is a hunter" she whispered to me in alarm and I nodded, before handing her celestial
"Take her to the dining room, we will be there shortly" I assured her, before moving and grabbing zeros arm and pulling him off to a different room. Once we were far away from anyone, he looked down at my stomach again.
"So you two have been busy" he commented and I shoved him up against the wall, all my bitterness and anger against him that had built up over the passed two years now coming out.
"Where have you been?" I growled out, and he swallowed a little. "Don't come into my family's house without explaining yourself
"My mission took longer than expected..." he said and moved a hand out to brush hair away from my face. "I've only been able tonthink about you, every day..." he whispered and sighed softly
"You don't understand how I felt, why should I let you just sit down and have lunch with us?" I asked him and he pulled me close, showing his hand, which hand his silver band still there.
"Because, to me, everything I've done these passed two years was to get back to you" he said and kissed my lips softly, I of course pulled away and looked up at him in confusion.
"Don't... just... give me a minute to... just don't" I said and stepped away slightly. I heard Alex call my name so I took zeros hand and led him off to the dining room. I sat down at the tabl and zero set opposite me . The twins were in high chairs beside me and Alex.
"So, Zero, welcome back?" Alex laughed softly, although his tone was cold. "Of course we should've expected you back, no way would I be allowed to have three kids with your girl."
"Speaking of," Zero said calmly, completely making the snide remark useless. "How long have you two been an actual couple?"
"Actually, we aren't trying the whole dating thing anymore, or at least not with each other. Last time we tried she got pregnant first try" he laughed softly and pat my head.
"Obviously" zero rolled his eyes
This would be a long night