What even are feelings anymore

Your POV

It had been a couple days since zero had decided to grab me while drinking my blood. I had some mixed feelings honestly. On one hand, I loved it. The guy I liked was sharing an experience with me and touching me in some fun places. On the other, it had almost crossed a line, i told him to drink from me but instead he had decided to go and try to get more from me. I didn't know if I could give him that, not after what that stupid level e had done to me. Shouldn't zero have know that? He had been the one to see it happen and help, but he had the nerve to want me like that?
I was snapped from my thoughts as kaname smiled at me, I had decided to take a small trip to see him, and today would be my last day with them.
"Parva sorror, why won't you stay with me and yuki? You know that cross academy can't be the best place for a pure blood like you. anyway, you're about to be an aunt, don't you wish to stick around?" He asked me as he swirled his finger in his drink, we'd decided to have a nice lunch together before my departure.
       "As much as i want that, we both know someone has to get back and keep an eye on zero. I've left him without blood for so long by now, I won't be surprised if he has had some..... problems." I explained as I slowly reached and took a sip from my drink, my mind was as always occupied by the thought of zero. His white hair, amazing eyes...
   Snap out of it (y/n)! I can't possibly leg myself always think of him. I need to focus on something else for once... that's what this whole trip was for.
     "(Y/n), do you ever consider that perhaps you are in love with zero." Kaname asked me. I instantly froze up, no no no. How did he always know what I felt?!
      "I couldn't possibly.." I muttered, but my mental image of zero came back, and I thought of him yet again. Dang it. He had figured me all out, I was in love with zero, and maybe zero loved me back?
      "If you don't love him, what other reason would you have to go back to cross academy?" His eyes seemed to look right through me, and he knew my answer before I even did.
      "I think it's best that I go ahead and leave.." I quickly rose from my seat and dusted my lap. I moved to Jansen and gave his forehead a kiss before rushing off to get my things and leave again.

— days later—

Zero POV

   I've went so long without her, it hurts. I don't just mean without her blood either, I mean that I miss her smile, her laugh, her beautiful appearance.
But yeah the blood was what my body kept craving, while my mind just wanted to be with her again. My mind kept flashing to the last time I drank from her, which only made me want her blood more. I barely had the memory of wanting to touch her and feel her while I drank her amazing blood.
Suddenly I heard a knocking at my door, so I slowly got up and opened it.
    "Hey..."