Oops

Your POV

It was a week later after my  argument with zero, and honestly I regretted running off from him. But he had been insensitive to me, how could I just ignore that and let me and him move on? That wasn't how things worked.
Besides... I wasn't even sure he loved me like I loved him. How could I know?
    I went back towards my room after class and opened the door up. As soon as I stepped in I frowned.
      "What are you doing here?" I asked zero and sat down on my bed. He walked over to me and got on his knees in front of me. "Are you sick?" I asked as I looked at him, he didn't exactly just get on his knees without there being a reason.
       "I'm sorry" he breathed out and he took my hands into his, a apologetic look on his face. "Look I.... okay I don't know how to apologize, or explain anything or-"
"What's he doing in here?" Alexander leaned up against my door frame. Me and zero looked over and zero shot him a look.
"I could ask you the same" zero said coldly and I pulled my hands away from him. He was trying to apologize for getting jealous..... then gets jealous? Something about that seems wrong.
"I'm here to pickup (y/n), we were going to be getting our papers from Mr. Cross today" Alexander said and looked down at his nails. I felt zeros eyes shirt to me and I swallowed hard as I looked into his confused, begging eyes. He wanted an explanation.
"Me and Alexander were going to a family party tonight, and will be missing our classes. Mr. Cross said we needed to sign some paperwork for it." I said and zero stood up and looked down at me.
"I'll go take care Of the papers," Alexander called and gave me a clear, warning look. He wanted me to be careful with what was done. "If my fiancé is upset when I get back, you'll have a word with me zero" Alexander said before shutting the door and walking off
"Fiancé?" Zero repeated and I looked up at him. "You're marrying him?" He asked in alarm. "So much for him being gay"
"It's an arrangement" I said and brushed passed him to get ready for the party. "Tonight's party is actually our announcement ball" I said as I took my jacket off. I look into the mirror and he comes up behind me
       "Were you just gonna let me apologize and then break my heart?" He asked as he stood behind me and looked at me through the mirror.
        "This has been set for a couple of days." I said softly and he frowned even more. "Alexander is a pure blood. So am I, it's only expected that we'd get married and have kids and-" I started to talk and zero grabbed my waist and pulled me into him, before kissing my neck softly. I blushed wildly as I seen he was kissing over his old bite marks on me.
       "Don't ever say that" he breathed, before kissing another mark. "Don't ever talk about you and another guy again." He told me, before buying in my neck. I gasped out automatically, he hadn't asked me to do this and I was sure that someone would be freaking out when they found out.