Anddddd she did

Your POV

...."I do"
Those two words changed everything.
Me and Alex were pronounced married, it was official.
I had married someone other than zero.
The party was an annoyance, me hating every time I had to give a fake smile and pretend I wasn't looking out for zero, where was he? I'd lost track of him an hour in.
"Parva," yuki said as she came up to me and smiled, her baby bump gone since she'd given birth to my little niece.
"Yuki" I smiled and hugged her. She hugged me back and then we both pulled away, "where's kaname and the baby?" I asked as Alex broke away, probably to talk and charm someone else.
"Out in the courtyard, with zero..." she whispered the last part and winked at me. "Want to talk a walk?" She asked and linked arms with me, before leading us both out. I smiled at her a little as we walked out. I spotted zero sitting on a bench, kaname standing and holding his daughter. I walked over and hugged kaname and then smiled at the baby.
       "Me and yuki will cover for you while you two talk" he assured me, before they walked off. I looked down at zero and he looked up at me.
      "I have to tell you something" he said and held his hand out to me. I took it in mine and tilted my head to the side. "I'm in love with you, for as long as I live." He said calmly, almost too calm.
        "What's going on?" I asked as I sat down next to him. He sighed and kissed me slowly, before pulling away.
         "You're gonna be gone for two weeks," he said and I nodded, I knew that, I was the one who planned the trip. "So I figured this would be a good chance for me to go on a small mission, I won't be able to contact you during it, but I'll be back so that when you come back to the school, I can see you" he told me and I moved and hugged him.
       "Be safe" I said and kissed his cheek softly. He pulled me close and sighed.
       "Promise me you'll have fun, but not too much fun?" He asked and I nuzzled his neck a little.
         "Don't worry about me" I told him, before hearing the door open. I quickly got up from the bench and zero and moved quickly away, so that no one would catch us.
       "Ease up, its me" Alex said as he walked out, a grin on his face. He looked like an idiot.
      "Why so smiley?" I asked and moved to sit back down with zero.
        "Getting laid tonight, duh" he jokingly said and then rolled his eyes at zeros glare. "Ease up, I won't hurt her."
         "Don't get any ideas, just cause she is your wife doesn't mean she isn't mine" Zero said and pulled me closer to him.
         "Relax, he's got his eyes on someone else too." I told Zero, before nuzzling him.
        "Yeah, and he is gonna be mine once me and (y/n) can call this fake marriage off" Alex laughed, before frowning, "ugh, they noticed we were missing. Come on wifey, time to be social" Alex laughed as held a hand out to me. I quickly kissed zeros cheek, before running off with Alex.
I heard zero whisper a goodbye, and I didn't see him again that night.
And then, even longer