Oh...sweet dreams

Zero POV

     I smirked down at (y/n) as I slowly took her top off of her body. Immediately she squirmed under me from her nerves.
     "Don't worry... I'll be gentle." I whispered seductively into her ear as I moved my hips against hers, yet they were still clothed. "I wouldn't hurt you (y/n)." I whispered yet again to her before stripping her and myself of all our clothes.
      "Zero.." she whined, she'd asked for this but now she was starting to chicken out. I knew she'd like it if we kept going to I grinded against her slowly.
     "Shhh..." i spoke, before smashing my fangs into her throat, and tearing her skin up roughly at the spot, she tried to push me offf but I felt my primal instincts to feed on her take over as I started to drink her dry.

         I nearly fell out of bed as I woke up with a start. That had to be the worst dream I'd ever had in my life, and I'd had some terrible ones. But killing (y/n)? That was the worst. And yet I heard the growl from my stomach that told me maybe I would need to drink soon, or else...
   No. I wouldn't kill her. I couldn't ever....

Your POV

     I sighed as I put my things away, I'd finally gotten to the academy after stopping by a friends place to visit on my way home. Now that I was back, I was eager to go back to class, yes that's right, I wanted to go to class for once.
     "Parva!" Someone yelled from downstairs in our common room. Seriously? They still hadn't bothered to call me by my real name?! I rolled my eyes as I slowly went downstairs, I hadn't changed from the slightly formal dressing i had had to wear when out and about. It was actually an all black dress with blue and grey lining and under covering. When I walked into the room, I seen most of the vampires who also went to school there. I didn't remember any of their names now though... 
     "Yes?" I asked them, before crossing my arms. I hated how they sometimes tried to boss me around since kaname was gone.
     "Can you take care of your level e pet? He is looking rather ill and potentially annoying. Wouldn't want him running around killing..." one of them said, I think it was a blonde one.
     I rolled my eyes before trotting back up to the dorm rooms, and straight to zeros.
This would be fantastic