Youre gonna hate me

You pov

Still in flashback

A week later my parents showed up to retrieve me. They seen the damage I'd done and I could see the fear in their eyes. They asked me how I was and I told them I was fine. That only worried them more.
      My mother and father smiled kindly at me once we got back to our house. They lead me done to the caller and I frowned, knowing what they were doing.
"....my parents helped me go to sleep, you do know purebloods can sleep for a long time and wake up with a blood sacrifice right?" I asked him and he gave a grim nod. "When I woke up, kaname was there. He told me how long it had been and then for a couple of years he taught me everything I needed to know. That's why he is like family to me..."
      "Wait, so you killed a village and your parents put you to sleep?" He asked me and I sighed and shrugged a little
      "It was for the best. At the time I was manipulating and not the person I am today. I needed to be better" I whispered and zero brushed hair out of my face. We both slowly stopped talking and just held each other while lying there.
      "What happened to the boy?" He whispered.
       "He lived through the tornado. During the week I waited for my parents to show up I turned him into a level d... and he was my friend." I said with a blush
       "Just a friend?" He asked and I sensed the jealousy
       "I liked him enough to kiss him and make him sleep I my bed at night. But he has to be dead now, level d's don't live forever like a pure blood." I told zero and he frowned, before just holding onto me tightly.
     "It almost reminded me of us" he told me with a sad tone in his voice.
"Oh don't tell me you are jealous?" I laughed and poked his cheek, before seeing his grim expression. "You are" I said as I raised up slightly and looked down at him.
"I just didn't expect it" he said and I frowned a little more. "You've been with lots of guys and..."
"'Lots of guys'" I quote back to him with a annoyed expression. "I had a childhood crush and forced to to sleep in a bed with me for a week. Then I was asleep for years. When I woke up I was alone, until I came here. What happened here, zero? Do you remember?" I asked as I got up from the bed and fixed my clothes
"You know I didn't mean that" he said and sat up as well. I turned to him and kept the same frown. "I meant Alexander"
"One; he's gay. Two: I only dated him to make you jealous." I told zero, before heading to the door to leave him alone. Zero quickly got up and slammed the door shut, his arms on either side of my head.
"Please don't leave, we can work this out" He whispered to me and I just looked at him with an annoyed look. "I didn't mean-"
"I'm going to leave, right now. You're going to let me, or else I'll make you" I said in annoyance and his eyes wen wide, before he stepped away from me. I turned and left the room and him.